yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thoughts

So I have this theory about androtics direct, since I've been using their products quite a lot in the past but stopped since I've found XS to be better, much, much, more effective!

I think that they actually use perfumes as pheromones. They use other substances other than pheromones to actually influences people, in combination with known pheromone molecules.

Actually they probably use pheromones in the most minimal amount to have a desired effect. The reason is probably because for one mones are smelly and they also strongly believe in the other perfumes effect

All of their products are known to smell really good. I actually like the smells a lot, and miss it sometimes! Sometimes I just want to wear it because it smells good, but honestly I have other perfumes

There was always something unique to their smells.

Also, all of their products are quite LOW on actual pheromone content. But at the same time some of their products had pretty good self effects. Can't say they worked for me as well as XS has tho

I really believe they use some perfumes and other plant, coral, maybe even animal derived substances for neurological influence, and pheromones are only a small part of their product.

You could say they use pheromones as steering molecules, whereas the base of it something entirely different

Just my theory, I could be completely wrong about this!

Feel free to weigh in on this if you like

The thing is that if this were the case then their unscented stealth versions wouldn't be as effective. I just bought Shine unscented and it works just as if it had the standard neroli scent added. No difference whatsoever. And there is no noticable smell of a plant extract or an animalic smell.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-09-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Oh yes, you're right! They have this new unscented diffusion tech now. They have been working on it for sometime. I haven't tried it, but sounds interesting.

I guess the diffusion tech wouldn't matter if the actual product didn't change, and the effect is supposed to be the same.

I don't think I'll try it, just kind of over their products.

To me it's like a same product with different packaging

Does it not have any smell at all? They write that it still has like a natural human scent to it

They have a lot of their products in oil version now, and unscented! I wonder what gave them an idea to do that? *cough, cough*

Comment

I have only, ever bought P86 from them when PXS is out of stock. I get unscented everything to add my own cover. I feel like it was a decent pheromone product and it was stealth, so I too can't corroborate your theory.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
          Scottie2Hottie Oh yes, you're right! They have this new unscented diffusion tech now. They have been working on it for sometime. I haven't tried it, but sounds interesting.

I guess the diffusion tech wouldn't matter if the actual product didn't change, and the effect is supposed to be the same.

I don't think I'll try it, just kind of over their products.

To me it's like a same product with different packaging

Does it not have any smell at all? They write that it still has like a natural human scent to it

They have a lot of their products in oil version now, and unscented! I wonder what gave them an idea to do that? *cough, cough*
          Since you brought this up I've really been paying closer attention. Shine seems to have an almost woody smell but not like any woods I've ever encountered in cologne. I would describe the phero scent to be on the sweet side of musky. I've suspected for a long time that it contains Anol. Something about the smell reminds me of it.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook That's fair, I actually forgot about them having a new diffusion tech. Even though it's unscented, I still believe they use other things for neuroinfluence. It may or may not have any scent.

There are so many things in nature that can mimic pheromones out there. Actually probably even more powerful than pheromones. I think that they use those as long as they're not banned substances.

Probably they messed up on A314 when something was banned, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't any pheromone molecule.

Scottie2Hottie Yes, I believe it has to have some scent to it for it to work. They even write somewhere that they tried to deodorize the blend completely and it would stop working

Comment

Why would you think it wasn't any pheromone molecule? I've never heard of a plant molecule being banned....other than THC, that is. If they wanted to ban a plant molecule the a product like testofen would be outlawed.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I think for the fact that their products supposedly have such a low pheromone content but in the past A314 had such a powerful effect. It was kind of terrifying tho, people did kind of fear me and avoided me

Unless they are lying about it's contents, it leads me to believe that they use something else in their blends. Even Turn Up The Heat gave really bad reactions from males, and it has very low mone content compared to XS products. It does make women horny, but it doesn't necessarily make them comfortable with it. So it won't help you to get laid unless you already know the woman and she's already comfortable with you.

It's almost like they use an amplifier of some kind maybe? They have to, because the mone count is so low

Comment

Well it doesn't take a lot of unbuffered Enone to elicit those responses. I think one of the reasons that Evolve can get away with 20 mcg is that it's so well buffered with socials plus with the diffusion tech you don't have the Enone diffusing so rapidly as to create an OD. I find that 5-10 mcg of Enone is sufficient on it's own or even slightly buffered (although I plan to test this theory further}. Besides, as shady as AD is I don't trust that they're forthcoming about true phero content. And given that some of A314's formulations contained as many as 13-15 pheros I doubt it truly qualifies as low mone content.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Yet it didn't have much of a smell to it, although A314 did smell kind of pissy to me.

Last time I bought A314, probably more than two years ago. It wasn't Akuto and it didn't work at all. It smelled like detergent, maybe sandlewood. It didn't work for me, as if I was wearing nothing, no self effects really. Probably made me feel more nervous

Now they have 2 version of A314? Younger version? Probably the same batch everyone hated, because it didn't work lol

Comment

That pissy smell was probably be Enone and Rone. Lets not forget that Rone was first isolated my distilling 4.500 gal of male urine to derive like 50 milligrams of pure Rone. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't still derived of male (of any mammalian species) urine. Quite possibly pig or horse. Unless they're raiding port-o-potties. Lol

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Lol, most likely from farm animals. The day they find a plant or other source, maybe it'll smell better

Maybe that's what androtics was trying to do? They always kept talking about rare molecules, and were constantly running out of the most common molecules

I suspect they were just having financial problems, and decided to turn rouge and scam people. Probably were just sending out whatever fragrances they had with low to no mone content. A lot of people complained about it, and they started banning anyone who complained on the forum, because they needed to sell and the money

They started out good, look at their mission statement. They became the complete opposite.

Was Michael Storer their formulator? He was a perfumer, and they also sell his perfumes. He had some health and mounting financial problems in 2011 which forced him to sell his home in LA and move to Arizona. Ever since then Androtics started taking a big downturn.

They couldn't even get their scents right anymore. Probably used up all they had stored and couldn't get anymore supplies

Now it's all unscented, but still has a scented option I guess

Comment

I don't know Michael Storer. I know Michael Harris who was the founder of Androtics. Unless they're one and the same. I had many convos with Michael Harris when Androtics/PheroTalk was new. He was very active.

It's funny I still get putative samples even tho I can't post anymore. I've been locked out. I've even tried creating a new profile and I still get denied. From what I hear it's a joke now. Sad. It used to be a thriving community. Lots of ground breaking crowd sourced research. I'm actually surprised that people can still read my posts in the archives.

I took a long hiatus and missed out on the A314 debaucle. Glad I did. I've sampled it recently and it reminds me of the original formulation which wasn't so great. Harsh and clunky. Lacking the refinement of later formulations. It seems they're starting from scratch again.

Speaking of scents. I just picked up some Akuto. It's nice but lacks the complexity that I remember. FF22 is after my time so I can't speak to that.

I think they're screwing themselves by charging $119 for IO and IH. I'm sure shine is soon to follow. Since they dont allow discussion of other vendors anymore, they can keep newbs in the dark....at least for awhile. Eventually they're business practices will catch up with them.
                          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-09-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Yes, they're all about money now! They pretend that they're doing some research, but I don't think they are.

They haven't introduced anything new in years. All the MX's are hella old. They basically rely on newbs, you're right!

I guess the only new thing is this stealth diffusion. That's all! More oils? That's all recycled stuff in my opinion. Nothing new.

They send out these sample putatives, maybe to make it look like research is happening. Maybe they really do want people to report on new stuff. The newbs don't realize that nothing will come of it. They never reveal what's in the putative! And will probably stop selling it. Extremely dishonest research lol

They just want to make it look like there's a happy community doing research. But if you try to criticize or call them out, banned! Soft bans tho, like you can't log in to your own account, so no one really knows you're banned

At least SteveO doesn't pretend and does say that he want to make money too, but also wants to do research and seems genuine and helpful

And SteveO stuff really works, like extremely well

Also I got a few freebies from XS in my orders, from day one it's been great!

I remember from day one XS stuff just blew me away, I became an instant believer

I was wear my usual combo from androtics, and nothing exciting at all, then added a spray from celebrity sample and right away, hit after hit, it was unbelievable really

I've been trying to get this girl's attention forever and after that spray of celebrity she just come over smiles and talks to me, wow that's all, no work involved just that spray

I'll never forget that! Now the hits are always there, I'm so used to them lol I just need to pick up and initiate on them, and usually well received when I do

Comment

Yes, a soft ban. That's what happened to me. I've even tried creating new accounts and get denied every time. They have no problem taking my money tho. Smdh

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X