yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Full Sun Attraction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Sun Attraction!

I would like to take a moment to thank SteveO and PheromoneXS for sending me a gift this summer!

I received a bottle of XSwim sunscreen lotion and XSR89 25mcg spray

I'm going to try and report on these two. The weather is so hot this summer perhaps I'll try XSwim at the pool

Also I'll probably be ordering more SOB and Bliss soon, since I've been using those two like a maniac on a daily. It is seriously addicting lol Although self effects do diminish with constant use

XSteveO Thank you for the gift! XS will always be number one and probably only phero supplier for me lol

Too many disappointments with others, whereas your blends JUST WORK!

I think you're the second person who's mentioned XSR89. Did they send out two different samples to different people? Mine was XSR85.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie It appears so, mine says XSR89 on it

Comment

And you said 25 mcg? Mine is 12.5 mcg

Perhaps you should open an XSR89 thread to compile reports on that molecule. I know I'd be curious to read it.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I will do that as soon as I get a chance to try it out. Yes, it's 25mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
            Scottie2Hottie I will do that as soon as I get a chance to try it out. Yes, it's 25mcg
            Yes, XSR85 thread is opened by eternitys child, you should do too whenever you produce a test data.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X