yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse

OK, this is way off topic, but I know the path of the eclipse goes right through Tennessee. Plus, we have people from all over the world on here. Who has planned ahead to see the eclipse? Who's trying to get a spot last minute? Where are at? And, how much? Just curious. I'm trying to make it happen for my family, but it's a 5hr drive with no traffic to where we need to be, and I'm not paying $1,000/night.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

I'll be missing it for sure. I hafta be up at 3 am so this time of year I'm in bed before dark. Sucks

Comment

I think I've seen the eclipse before, looks pretty cool. It actually looked better on tv with a good camera and zoom in. I haven't been paying any attention to it, is it tonight?

Comment

August 24th

Comment

Hmmm,
          The date is showing 21 August for the solar (sunner ) eclipse. And there is another one earlier, the partial lunar (moonar ) eclipse on August 7.

Comment

Sadly, I've moved across the pond so it won't be visible. I also thought it was the 21st of August, though.

Comment

It's entirely possible that I could be completely wrong. I'm going by heresay. My sources could be all wet. Lol

Comment

Ok i just checked for myself. It is indeed the 21st. I stand corrected.

Comment

August 21st, 10AM or so, on the USA west coast. I can make this happen for the kids. It's a reminder of how small we are and how infinite the universe is.
                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I'll be at work so I'll probably miss it. I saw one once back in the mid 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                      OK, this is way off topic, but I know the path of the eclipse goes right through Tennessee. Plus, we have people from all over the world on here. Who has planned ahead to see the eclipse? Who's trying to get a spot last minute? Where are at? And, how much? Just curious. I'm trying to make it happen for my family, but it's a 5hr drive with no traffic to where we need to be, and I'm not paying $1,000/night.
                      Survey a spot that you would feel right.
                      I guess you have already fixed it.

Does anyone here have Solar scope?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                        August 21st, 10AM or so, on the USA west coast. I can make this happen for the kids. It's a reminder of how small we are and how infinite the universe is.
                        I watched it through a welding mask, and it absolutely was a reminder of how small we are and the universes infinite span

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X