yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Subliminal audio requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subliminal audio requests

anyone know someone who makes free subliminals I'd like to request one to become a type one diabetic,I know it sounds weird and wrong but please don't judge

Deedee you can make your own if you're really looking for "Free" subliminals. But I recommend you check out subliminal-shop.com for paid subliminals that work.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      Deedee you can make your own if you're really looking for "Free" subliminals. But I recommend you check out subliminal-shop.com for paid subliminals that work.
      Eternitys child, there are lot of them on youtube you might know. As you have listened to them, can you tell whether there are any on youtube that are similar to subliminal shop files?

Comment

Falvinski - so far I have not come across any subliminal that is anywhere near as effective as that which can be found on subliminal shop. The creator of sub shop has discovered techniques which other producers have not. The stuff on YouTube is equivalent to sub shop's 3rd generation subliminals. The current tech of subliminal shop has far surpassed that stuff. I recommend EPRHA as a free sub by sub shop. It'll be far more effective than anything on YouTube AND it's also free.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
          Falvinski - so far I have not come across any subliminal that is anywhere near as effective as that which can be found on subliminal shop. The creator of sub shop has discovered techniques which other producers have not. The stuff on YouTube is equivalent to sub shop's 3rd generation subliminals. The current tech of subliminal shop has far surpassed that stuff. I recommend EPRHA as a free sub by sub shop. It'll be far more effective than anything on YouTube AND it's also free.
          That sounds good. I will check out.

Comment

Do it Falvinski ! And listen to it every day for 90 days and you'll see some awesome changes in your life =)

Comment

How do subliminals work, I'm curious? I've never tried it... Is it like hypnotic suggestions?

Comment

yes, they're a genre of hypnotic tracks, but undercover!

do they work? well, no.

Try overt programs instead, and depending on the aim, it might work. they won't change the colour of your eyes, that i can assure you!

Comment

Vinko Good one! You don't need hypnosis to change the color of your eyes, just wear color contacts

I imagine it works on your internal dialogue, or convinces you of your potential or characteristic. Maybe improves self image too, and probably can be made to attempt to work on anything

Comment

i've downloaded one session that promised helping the listener change their eye colour, believe me!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X