Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reverse pheromone tracing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reverse pheromone tracing.

    Hello,
    What happened? Since 3 or 4 weeks I feel that DiscoverXS is being slow, not much postings. Whats the matter?

    Ok, back to the topic-
    We have been discussing about what pheromones blends and its individual molecules shall do when people come into our cloud.
    But today I felt to start a reverse pheromone detection.

    There is this girl of age around 24, a relative of mine. Her marriage date is fixed with her boyfriend, and it will happen within 2 month.
    But, a few days ago she was invited to a friends marriage in another state. There she meets her school mates as well as gets introduces to the grooms school mates.
    Within 2 days of parties there she gets attracted to a below average ordinary looking guy(her boyfriend looks much better than him). She didn't innitiate any physical or romantic activity with him(she is a bit conservative about it). They didn't even have much conversation. But, the imprint effect of that guy remains in her mind even after returning back home. She returns with actual heavyness in her heart. All her fairytale life with her boyfriend that she has been planning since a few years, blanked out just like that. So severe that she was ready to run away and take a flight to that guy.
    She felt like she never was in love or attraction with someone at this level. Not even her boyfriend. Some sort of deep feeling, she couldn't tell whether it was physical or mental. She felt he is the guy that will take care of her all her life. She couldn't describe what she was feeling. She just wanted to take a flight and be with him and express her feelings. After telling him everything, she wanted him to take a decision. Decided to 100% rely on his decision.
    The feeling lasted for a month. It faded gradually after she realized her responsiblities.

    Within just two days with a below average stranger,
    no private time with him,
    no serious conversation either,
    in a group of known and new people.
    Created a turning poing of life.

    No one, but only we can tell what it was obviously..... Mones!!

    I understand it could be a simple thing to answer, but for the sake of science any ideas what molecules he must be wearing?
    What kind of blend can do this?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
    Hello,
    What happened? Since 3 or 4 weeks I feel that DiscoverXS is being slow, not much postings. Whats the matter?

    Ok, back to the topic-
    We have been discussing about what pheromones blends and its individual molecules shall do when people come into our cloud.
    But today I felt to start a reverse pheromone detection.

    There is this girl of age around 24, a relative of mine. Her marriage date is fixed with her boyfriend, and it will happen within 2 month.
    But, a few days ago she was invited to a friends marriage in another state. There she meets her school mates as well as gets introduces to the grooms school mates.
    Within 2 days of parties there she gets attracted to a below average ordinary looking guy(her boyfriend looks much better than him). She didn't innitiate any physical or romantic activity with him(she is a bit conservative about it). They didn't even have much conversation. But, the imprint effect of that guy remains in her mind even after returning back home. She returns with actual heavyness in her heart. All her fairytale life with her boyfriend that she has been planning since a few years, blanked out just like that. So severe that she was ready to run away and take a flight to that guy.
    She felt like she never was in love or attraction with someone at this level. Not even her boyfriend. Some sort of deep feeling, she couldn't tell whether it was physical or mental. She felt he is the guy that will take care of her all her life. She couldn't describe what she was feeling. She just wanted to take a flight and be with him and express her feelings. After telling him everything, she wanted him to take a decision. Decided to 100% rely on his decision.
    The feeling lasted for a month. It faded gradually after she realized her responsiblities.

    Within just two days with a below average stranger,
    no private time with him,
    no serious conversation either,
    in a group of known and new people.
    Created a turning poing of life.

    No one, but only we can tell what it was obviously..... Mones!!

    I understand it could be a simple thing to answer, but for the sake of science any ideas what molecules he must be wearing?
    What kind of blend can do this?
    The activity on the forum or forums in most places are not that high during the summer.Most people are out during the summer, loads of activities and such

    Comment


    • Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      KateD alright, thank you . Glad you are around.

    • KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      You are most welcome Fal

  • #3
    I'm trying my best to keep the forums active but I'm only one person. Only so much I can do. Mostly seems like I'm talking to myself.

    Hard to say for sure if this guy's phero signature is natural or synthetic. No way we can know for sure. I'm actually quite shocked that she would walk away from her present life to be with a guy after a brief encounter. It could have something to do with factors more than just mones. We may never know.
    52/W/M

    Current arsenal:
    APi, XiSt spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, Vibe spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP 93 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP96 12.5 mcg/spray, XSR37 12.5 mcg/spray, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg/spray
    Samples: PSE spray
    XSplash

    Androtics: A314 1.32b spray, IO

    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I'm trying my best to keep the forums active but I'm only one person. Only so much I can do. Mostly seems like I'm talking to myself.

      Hard to say for sure if this guy's phero signature is natural or synthetic. No way we can know for sure. I'm actually quite shocked that she would walk away from her present life to be with a guy after a brief encounter. It could have something to do with factors more than just mones. We may never know.
      I know. It took a lot to get a final decision about what she finally wants, and then bring her out of it accordingly.
      True, we may never know, hypnotism,... spell....
      anyhow we get to hear only one side which may be edited to maintain her decent/safe zone.
      But surely when he was around, she felt like, He is the one"... he is the one"...


      Yes I see your super consistency in the forums. I read your journal and posts regularly . Many people must be too, silently. I will be reading your reviews with your new purchases and manage my shopping cart accordingly.

      Comment


      • #5
        I'm flattered but i think you give me too much credit. There are plenty of people who's influence is greater than mine. But thanks.
        52/W/M

        Current arsenal:
        APi, XiSt spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, Vibe spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP 93 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP96 12.5 mcg/spray, XSR37 12.5 mcg/spray, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg/spray
        Samples: PSE spray
        XSplash

        Androtics: A314 1.32b spray, IO

        Comment


        • #6
          Yeah I notice a slowdown with people posting too, but only because its the beginning of summer and people are getting out more. It usually picks back up again pretty quickly until fall school starts again.

          Steve O
          This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

          A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

          DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


          Pheromone Questions?
          I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Yeah I notice a slowdown with people posting too, but only because its the beginning of summer and people are getting out more. It usually picks back up again pretty quickly until fall school starts again.
            SteveO , hello master blaster, thank you for reply. Yes I shall keep around then. Did you read my R&D section post? The link here below
            Thank you see you.



            Hello everyone, I guess this is the right section to post this topic. This section of forums is one of the least visited, so just tagging some people to get quick

            Comment


            • #8
              I come here in bursts when I am thinking of buying and then I vanish for months while I use my stuff. I decided to try to make notes in my diary this time to stay a little more active. I take so long to make my mind up about which products to buy I usually linger around like a bad smell for a few weeks each time just before I buy.


              Regarding your original post, I reckon the woman just sounds like a mental case, sometimes you just cant work out the madness

              Click image for larger version

Name:	TQl95Ji.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	49854

              Comment


              • Falvinski
                Falvinski commented
                Editing a comment
                proti You are right in some way. The girl is from conservative breed of people, with invisible restrictions and mandatory marriage rules. But sure something made her mental .
                I like your chart, it is so straight forward and useful in a way.

            • #9
              proti yo yo yo. HOLD UP lets not call ladies crazy no but really Falvinski sometimes when a girl isn't really happy or fulfilled it may only take a handsome (or in her case not so handsome) stranger to walk in and turn everything upside down be it mones or not. Surely something unknown is going on with this girl besides this fairytale encounter with this man.
              , Bobbi

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by proti View Post
                I come here in bursts when I am thinking of buying and then I vanish for months while I use my stuff. I decided to try to make notes in my diary this time to stay a little more active. I take so long to make my mind up about which products to buy I usually linger around like a bad smell for a few weeks each time just before I buy.


                Regarding your original post, I reckon the woman just sounds like a mental case, sometimes you just cant work out the madness

                Click image for larger version

Name:	TQl95Ji.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	49854



                Unicorns do exist. They just have so many options that they're unattainable. Unless you're filthy stinking rich. Even then the odds are against you.

                52/W/M

                Current arsenal:
                APi, XiSt spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, Vibe spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP 93 12.5 mcg/spray, XSP96 12.5 mcg/spray, XSR37 12.5 mcg/spray, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg/spray
                Samples: PSE spray
                XSplash

                Androtics: A314 1.32b spray, IO

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                  proti yo yo yo. HOLD UP lets not call ladies crazy no but really Falvinski sometimes when a girl isn't really happy or fulfilled it may only take a handsome (or in her case not so handsome) stranger to walk in and turn everything upside down be it mones or not. Surely something unknown is going on with this girl besides this fairytale encounter with this man.
                  Its ok, we are analysing case from all directions.
                  Yes you are right too, actually they are also influenced to choose a groom, mainly as provider. So when something hits them like bathtub full of A1(for e.g) from somewhere else, they must go confused.

                  Comment


                  • BobiiJo925
                    BobiiJo925 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So so true

                • #12
                  Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                  proti yo yo yo. HOLD UP lets not call ladies crazy no but really Falvinski sometimes when a girl isn't really happy or fulfilled it may only take a handsome (or in her case not so handsome) stranger to walk in and turn everything upside down be it mones or not. Surely something unknown is going on with this girl besides this fairytale encounter with this man.
                  not even a 4 crazy?

                  Comment

                  Ad down

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X