yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy Hippy New Year (Its 420 all day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hippy New Year (Its 420 all day)

I have no idea what any of that means but I just wanted to wish you happiness all the same

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

LMFAO I love your sense of humor. I'll be partaking in a bit of nostalgia in honor of the holiday. Cue the incense, lava lamp and patchouli. lol

Comment

I don't know why today would be any different than yesterday, or the last, I don't know couple of years. But anyways I'll be cheifin as always. Does anybody know why 420? What's the significance of the number?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Not sure that anyone really knows at this point for sure. It's the stuff of folklore. IIRC it had something to do with these guys in Cali who used to gather at 4:20 pm each day and smoke out. How it caught on and spread is beyond me but now it's an international phenomenon. Eventually April 20th (i.e.4/20) became an unofficial stoner holiday.

Back in my day the magic number was 2:46. When I was in high school (no pun intended) we got out of school at 2:45 so at 2:46 we were sparking up in the park across the street. I remember that our senior yearbook was riddled with 2:46 code. A group of guys were even able to get a full page homage to 2:46 included. Alas those days are long behind me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X