yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post count thread - What do you dislike about the opposite sex (Devil's advocate)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count thread - What do you dislike about the opposite sex (Devil's advocate)

We are always talking about what we love about the opposite or what we would like out of them. Truth be told, men and women are totally different and while we woman totally understand each other, the men understand each other.

Generally though, there are just some things that are totally annoying , finger nail on chalkboard annoying about men or women

I totally can't stand the fact that men think A woman should be perfect so they can love them. If they don't look for one ,they make themselves believe that this woman is perfect

You seldom hear a man say : She isn't a looker but she has a great personality
    She has a great personality, she seems a bit lazy or selfish but I love her anyways

It's always : she is so amazing and perfect, she looks good, she has a great personality,she has this job , she is this and that

Smh!

What a fantastic idea for a thread Kate D! You always have the best ideas not to mention your amazing personality I have never seen you but I just know your super hot

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      ahahahaaaah, thanks. for your sake, I hope you are right.

mood swings! we all love those

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      aahahah I hear you

I can't stand it when women use their tears to manipulate men - I'll be in an argument with my wife, and if she loses based on logic - shut down every direction she goes - she resorts to tears. Every time. It has the opposite effect on me than intended - I go colder, get more angry. Not good.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      so she tries but obv it isn't working...you are stone cold (smh)

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
    I can't stand it when women use their tears to manipulate men
    I haven't had this one happen that often, but several times, i've had chicks pull the "i think i'm pregnant" shit...

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh , umm ahahahaha

Yeah I am not down with the fake tears and temper tantrums, ever. I don't blame the person for this behavior....it is the result of horrible parenting.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmm! deep

How about having to buy a new outfit for every occasion?

Why can't a lot of women just admit when somethings wrong? I'm not a mind reader so I can't help if I have no idea what the problem is.

When something needs doing around the house, why not just ask me to do it? instead of saying " the dishes need doing" I respond much better to requests rather then stating the obvious.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Two different dislikes here : Can't wear the same outfit twice and not saying things straight out

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      RTBoss : I can now tell you are a total meanie

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      KateD I don't like passive aggressive comments. That hardly makes me mean.

When there's obviously something wrong and you ask them yet they continue to tell you "nothing"

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      guilty, hahaahah

Originally posted by Wizard View Post

I haven't had this one happen that often, but several times, i've had chicks pull the "i think i'm pregnant" shit...
    Crazy, I haven't ever had that happen - thank GOD.

Comment

RTBoss i know right.... it's happened like 4 times. i'm like wtf is wrong with you people?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X