yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones for Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones for Vegas

I'm going to Vegas. Never been. Don't know if I'll just be drinking and betting on sports, gambling, going to shows, wax museum, whatever. I'll always be on the lookout though, and I'd imagine there will be a percentage of self absorbed females out for the same thing. How do I find them. What mones will bring them in? Who's gone to Vegas with mones and how'd it go?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Evolve oil hands down

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook SOB! I think. I've started using SOB daily and really think you can't go wrong with it. Especially in Vegas, it's a no brainer. I'd use SOB + Bliss. Just make sure you cover well. SOB is pretty stinky lol

I'm not sure how you cover it, but I just spray the unscented version and some of my own cologne on other parts of my body. It still smells but it's kind of covered by the cologne. I try not to spray over the app point, for maximum exposure

Also, you can spray under your shirt, as you already know lol

But yeah, SOB all the way! It's such a badass blend, I can't get enough of it

Have fun in Vegas man! Sin city baby!

Comment

Ixist you purposely don't spray cologne on top of your mones? I purposely do. What am I missing out on? I feel like if I spray over top of my mones every time someone smells my cologne they are getting hit. Am I wrong?
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          Ixist you purposely don't spray cologne on top of your mones? I purposely do. What am I missing out on? I feel like if I spray over top of my mones every time someone smells my cologne they are getting hit. Am I wrong?
          Some people think spraying mones on and cologne over it helps diffusion some people think that makes it worse. I think it is the same either way.

Depending on the vibe you're trying to give off, either Evolve or SOB. If you have Ascend, then Ascend and Evolve would be absolutely wonderful. Your could even upgrade that to Ascend and SOB if you can handle it

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook That's just how I spray it. I'm not saying there's a right or wrong way to cover

I think of it like this. You spray a layer of mones and then a layer of cologne on top. Now, don't you think that the first layer kind of gets trapped under the second layer?

It still works and probably with body heat and time it evens out. From my personal experience I really do feel like it slows it down a bit. The reason is I don't get as strong selfies as when I don't cover on top

I could just be imaging it, but I've tried it and that's how I feel about it. I don't think there's a right or wrong when covering though. SOB probably needs to be covered right on top with something because it's quite pungent lol

Comment

2 SOB 3 Love Boat and 3 XiSt which was my birthday mix provided by Dancing Joker and worked miracles

OR

3 Ascend oil (-cops), 3 Vibes, 1 Evolve another miracle mix by idle

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

The Gilroy.

And if you can't get that, then there's always Taboo + Ascend. Three drops of each, and watch the hits keep coming...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X