yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post count thread - Who is your favorite??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count thread - Who is your favorite??

Wohoooo! It is a new year and we are almost to the end of January. This year is going to be awesome I can tell.

I am not sure but I don't see a lot of the regulars on the forum as much as I use to and I hope they are just super busy and that they are returning soon.

We need everyone on board to keep the energy and life of the forum going but I understand, life can pull you away sometimes.

I love to laugh and I love to joke around and talk stupid shit. When am just having a shitty day or week I will watch a comedy show, always does the trick.

Tell me, who is your fav comedian. I Love me some Kevin Hart and I just finished watching his new stand up this week

I hope everyone participates and we can have some fun in this thread

When I need a good laugh I can always count on Seth Rogan!! Not a true comedian but funnier than hell all of the time.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Not really into comedy but I really like the show Red Dwarf.
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

Not sure how to post multiple links from youtube, so here you go:

Comment

Comment

I really miss Robert Schimmel (RIP). He made me cry, I'd laugh so hard.

Comment

Russell Peters

Comment

Kevin Hart is the MAN!
                "Long titty, no nipple-ass havin bitch! 2 + 2 not knowin what the fuck it is, BITCH!" "YOU GON LEARN TODAY! CAN YOU SPELL LONG DICK? L, O, DICK! HA!"

Comment

Comic genius was Bill Hicks

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nice of you to join us , ahaha

Most recent stand ups I've watched that were pretty funny to me:

Sebastian Maniscalco - Aren't you embarrassed?
                  Tom Segura - Competely Normal, Mostly Stories

Also Bill Burr and Louis CK are pretty funny

Comment

This is shocking to me. There are all these funny people out there and I never heard their names until now. Was I living under a rock. This is my sadest moment yet, ahahaah

Comment

Kat Williams and Chapelle

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                        This is shocking to me. There are all these funny people out there and I never heard their names until now. Was I living under a rock. This is my sadest moment yet, ahahaah
                        Keep in mind that most people don't watch stand-up comics on a regular basis......if at all, and we now have well over 50yrs of material out there available to see.

In fact, it would be statistically unlikely for you to know all of these names, given the number of consumers of this material.

Also, go to the "new releases" page on Spotify, and see how many names you recognize..........probably few if any. This is the byproduct of an expanding world.

The value of art is changing drastically by the day............to the point that it will soon be unrecognizable.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X