yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

[Help Needed] How to keep a conversation going on the job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help Needed] How to keep a conversation going on the job

Background:
    I just landed a job on the west coast (currently live in NC) and part of my job will be to fly out to meet up with new interns to help the on-boarding process. My company selected me to do this because I am 23 and they want "a guy fresh out of college" to talk with college aged students. I will also have to meet with new interns at my employment location and drive them to lunch and that sort of thing. Make them feel welcomed and informed - on-boarding!

Can you offer any advice about meeting new people and how to keep a conversation going? How to break the ice? That sort of thing. I am generally proficient with this but there is always something to learn. For example, I became aware of the FORD technique the other week.

Thanks!

To keep conversations going on.. what you need is the practice and know that you're in the position to lead. Be creative and keep a positive active energy.. Pheromones won't do much... however, some social mones, may help others to feel comfortable in the presence of the wearer..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X