yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post count thread - Let me pick your brain

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count thread - Let me pick your brain

I am not sure if I ever told you girls and guys, our amazing community members how much I appreciate every one of you.We would not be XS without you and your contribution to this forum especially is deeply appreciative.

From the bottom of my big heart and BUTT :

Thank you

Now, I would like to know what suggestions ,if any you have for this forum and what you would like to see more of

Not sure what you mean by post count thread but I do have some forum suggestions. Are you a staff member? If so I can't tell from your info to the left so maybe thats my first suggestion.

I'm new here but, do you all do giveaways? I have a few ideas for that. You could give away 1 bottle of a pheromone per month to a random member. To participate a member would have to reply to a certain thread, like, let's say a review for a certain pheromone, or "whats your favorite pheromone and why" thread, or "favorite XS combinations" that kind of thing. You could even giveaway subliminals from subliminal-shop.com or some other self help type of material.

Also, this website doesnt have cloudflare, from what I can tell. If you run your dns through cloudflare your whole website speed will improve greatly and it'll become more secure. Also helps mitigate DDoS attacks, although I'm not sure thats ever been a problem for you all.

EDIT:
    Also, search results page (clicking on view todays posts) does not indicate what subforum each thread is a part of. In other words, when you click on view todays posts, there is no way to see what sub forum each thread belongs too. This would be a useful feature to add.

Comment

Arsenic gave a great ideas.. and I vote also for the give away. Just to make more exciting the experience at the forum.
      In fact, it was cool to ask about suggestions for the forum.
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I get bored sometimes... if the staff is interested I would be happy to stress test this website. I can be on skype or on the phone or etc when I do this, and perhaps a staff member can toggle cloudflare to see the difference. I know a thing or two about security. I've also build a handful of MyBB forums, but I know nothing about vBulletin. I converted my MyBB site to vBulletin for a few months many years ago but switched back because it was too difficult to manage it from an administrative standpoint.

Comment

I would love to see Steve posting back on the forum more regularly. I understand he has had a tough year and is a really busy guy so this is not a dig at him but I have always enjoyed reading his experiences. The journal he had on diffusion was a fascinating read.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with that one

Agree with Ghost - I'd also like to see more expounding on the individual products, more about how they are designed to be used, and even combos and The Creator's experiences with them.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
            Agree with Ghost - I'd also like to see more expounding on the individual products, more about how they are designed to be used, and even combos and The Creator's experiences with them.
            yes that's a good idea. It would be great that from creator, some suggestions about combos. Which products work well along others.. or which products is better not using together..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X