yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anybody tried Subliminals and Hypnosis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Hypnosis and subliminals differ in a number of ways, the biggest of which being that hypnosis involves and uses the conscious mind, and subliminals do not. This significantly alters how the communications must be worded for the subconscious to understand them properly.

In it's simplest explanation, a subliminal is a repetition of sentences. But there is a difference between "subliminals" and what I create in that I am specifically giving instructions, where the majority of my competition is giving affirmations. It could be argued that they are the same thing, but they are not. One is making a statement of assumed reality, and one is telling you how to achieve that reality, or what reality to achieve.

The result is that in the case of affirmations, resistance can slow down or halt the process both consciously and subconsciously because the statement is not true at the outset. If an affirmation is worded properly, it will be made true by the subconscious in most cases.

In the case of instructions, there is no question by the subconscious of "Is this true?" It is now a question of, "Will I cooperate and execute this instruction set?"

In practice, it makes a vast difference in the level of effectiveness and success a subliminal achieves.
    Thanks for explanation, interesting
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Keep in mind that some of what I am saying about my subliminals is in reference to 5th and 5.5th gen technology. Some of the older technology generations are from before I knew some of what I know now. Each generation represents 3-4 years worth of knowledge accumulated.

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
        Dancing Orchid commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been using Absolute Self Confidence in the ultrasonic format. The first time was at night when in bed. I kept it under the pillow at a low volume. Is it normal to feel tired w/ a headache?

Tiredness happens when you are exposed to a 5G or higher generally for a little while in the beginning because you are suddenly asking your brain to do a LOT more processing work, and it may not be geared up for that yet in terms of supplies (oxygen, glucose, etc.). Generally this passes in a few days to a week.

When I first used a 5G program, it would put me to sleep. It took me a few days to get to the point that I could handle it. 5G is considered aging technology now, but it's a beast for power still.

If you're getting a headache and playing the ultrasonic at a low volume, then it's not a headache caused by too high a volume obviously. Generally, that will either be resistance or again, your brain is struggling to keep up.

I suggest you try the masked format for a while and see if the headache persists. It's really rare for people to have headaches from low volume ultrasonics.
      Last edited by Catlord17; 01-04-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

@Catlord -> I am making an intelligent guess that with your 5.5G technology DMSI is an upgrade to SM ?. Or a cut down version without the bells and whistles ?. The reason I ask is that SM is 7 stages yet DMSI is just a single stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Hypnosis and subliminals differ in a number of ways, the biggest of which being that hypnosis involves and uses the conscious mind, and subliminals do not. This significantly alters how the communications must be worded for the subconscious to understand them properly.

In it's simplest explanation, a subliminal is a repetition of sentences. But there is a difference between "subliminals" and what I create in that I am specifically giving instructions, where the majority of my competition is giving affirmations. It could be argued that they are the same thing, but they are not. One is making a statement of assumed reality, and one is telling you how to achieve that reality, or what reality to achieve.

The result is that in the case of affirmations, resistance can slow down or halt the process both consciously and subconsciously because the statement is not true at the outset. If an affirmation is worded properly, it will be made true by the subconscious in most cases.

In the case of instructions, there is no question by the subconscious of "Is this true?" It is now a question of, "Will I cooperate and execute this instruction set?"

In practice, it makes a vast difference in the level of effectiveness and success a subliminal achieves.
          wow, excellent explanation!, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
            @Catlord -> I am making an intelligent guess that with your 5.5G technology DMSI is an upgrade to SM ?. Or a cut down version without the bells and whistles ?. The reason I ask is that SM is 7 stages yet DMSI is just a single stage.
            DMSI and SM3 are completely different subs. I've run both, so I'm commenting based on that.

SM3 is definitely built upon the foundation of the alpha male set, and it was very apparent that the personality that unfolded during SM3 was based on an alpha male that was going to take what he wanted from the world (and women). Each stage pushed me to become sharper in an area of sexuality, then the next stage smoothed out the sharp edge. It had personality training and mindset training

DMSI or Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility is about building up all aspects of your life, from finances, to mindset, to emotional state. Why? Because that's what it takes to be maximally sexually irresistible. DMSI raises your SMV by improving all aspects of SMV.

Granted, it does sort of feel like DMSI became a mini SM3, but if you look at the course of revisions DMSI has been through, it's technically been an 8 stage program ;P

So to answer your question, I don't think DMSI is neither an upgrade to SM3, nor is it a cut down version. They'r 2 different beasts, with two different goals (though at face value, they look the same!)

There are also methods for overcoming resistance that catlord17 mentioned above. For me, lowering the volume was key to reducing resistance. When I was running BASE 2.1, I was listening 16+ hours per day, and really loud volume. Come to find out, I'm one of those "dont' tell me what to do" personalities, so high volumes and lots of input = more resistance. Go figure.

Comment

Are you speaking about Neuro-Linguistic Programming ?
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:
              Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
              , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                Are you speaking about Neuro-Linguistic Programming ?
                no. NLP is much different than subliminals.

subliminal audio programs are audio files that you listen to for a given amount of time. The point of doing this is to achieve some sort of change in your life. it works because the subconscious can be "programmed" so to speak.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X