yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

THE POWER of a MINDSET AND GOALS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE POWER of a MINDSET AND GOALS.

Pheromones can do so much. If you cant or dont focus on what you want. waste of time and energy. And yes I do believe energy plays a huge part of attracting what you want and your goals in mind. For example I was extremely focused on having a sexy young lady saying morning ,normally she would pass me like a greyhound bus. However as i glanced at her she said morning and sat down next to me and then we conversed. I did this on many ocassions for other women and it worked. You know when women are attracted when they glance at you or look for you and then start preening. Next up the focus, not pheromone related but it was strange. A lady was having trouble with her computer and another with her cell phone. I honestly did not have a clue what the hell happened to both but I said to myself...I WILL FIX both. Lo and behold they were fixed. Hmmm maybe i have nanobots. I got free lunch and invite to a get together.. Mind manifestation kinda spooks me

The power of believe
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X