yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barcelona-Real Madrid 3.12.2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona-Real Madrid 3.12.2016

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Hala Madrid!!!!!!!!!

Comment

CR7 , hope gareth recovers but REAL are in devastating form, What i like is anyone from the winger on wards can score.

Comment

Hala Madrid ! Match it was ok, not too much activity for goalkeepers, but good anyways.. I think Sergio Ramos goal was awesome, very well done and at an important moment. And the most important thing, 2 point less for Barcelona.. Real Madrid continues strong..
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Gareth Bale injury is a very big loss for Real Madrid, he is very good player and is playing in a great way.. Let's hope recovers soon and come back with lots of motivation..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X