yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post count thread - The Holidays

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count thread - The Holidays

Every year people spend loads of money and time and effort for the holidays.

Why?

So tell XS what is your favorite holiday and why and we may even make that holiday more special for you

Christmas is my favorite holiday. It's about the season more than the one day for me. Everybody is more caring, giving, and considerate of others. It's also my favorite because of how dynamic the memories are. What I mean by that is I can remember Christmas past, being 4 at relatives homes who's branches have seemed to fall off the family tree by now. I would play with legos, or star wars, or super heroes with cousins that I now never see and rarely talk to, and you know we were at the kids table in the other room. And all the way to Christmas present where just 3 years ago my dad and I were in my kitchen drinkin whiskey and cooking prime rib together while the in-laws were playing charades or some stupid shit like that in the other room. We just BS'd, talked about sports and life. I enjoyed watching all those Bulls and Knicks Christmas morning games in the 90's. I remember when the Seahawks beat the Broncos on Christmas eve, and then it snowed. We don't get a lot of white Christmases here so that was pretty special. Now, I love seeing my kids' faces light up when they get surprised by a gift. I love seeing my grandparents, who may be on their last holiday season for real. Gramps is still in the hospital right now for blood pressure and dementia, and down to 125 lbs. They throw huge parties, and give everybody in the family, Everybody, hundreds of dollars as a gift each year. I hope that someday one of my kids, or their kids, think of me in the same way that I think of my grandfather. "Wow, what a legacy he's built!" To not even graduate junior high, have millions(or maybe just 1+ millions), a huge family, and give $300-$500 to every body in the family, including step-step kids is reeedonkulous.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      You are just as sweet as apple pie

Halloween. I like dark/scary things, movies, and dressing up as someone/something else. While I don't care much for Christmas (all the materialism turns me off), seeing my son's face light up at the tree, lights, and Santa makes me happy.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Ummmm really, ahaaahhaa

Christmas season
    All those weeks bring me beautiful memories from my childhood.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      memories certainly does the trick to keep us attached

My favorite? Christmas.

I like buying other people gifts. Any other time of the year it seems odd if I by a friend a random gift. Christmas is my excuse.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      You do, wow , that is not something I hear often from a guy

Thanksgiving ... without fail, I get to see my 6-year-old autistic granddaughter a.k.a. GrandCandy every Thankgsgiving. I can't move without her moving with me. I would swear her parents told her I was filthy rich by the way she follows me around! And she cries when she gets in the car, and figures out I'm not going back home with her. But yes, Thanksgiving gets my vote.

Comment

Chinese New Year. Coz we get Red Packet. Extra money in for spending lol.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Christmas is my favorite! Always has been. A lot of great childhood memories and I just love the spirit! I also like this time of the year!

I love all the Christmas music as well!

Comment

My favorite time of year is Winter Solstice. It's going to be Wednesday Dec 21 at 2:44 AM in the northern hemisphere this year.

I'm not big on any one religious observance. I feel that the observance / celebration of Solstice transcends all cultures, all religions. It reaches back in time to when we first started to notice the cycle of daylight shortening and then lengthening again. I feel that this simple truth lies at the foundation of the much fancier winter celebrations that then sprung up across our planet.

On a personal level, I have Seasonal Affective Disorder ( a form of depression that occurs at the same time every year - for me, in the dark winter months). It's already starting to rear its ugly head for me now, and between taking extra Vit D, going tanning, eating better, taking uplifting phero blends (which help a LOT) I am hanging on. But truth be told, I am counting the days to Solstice, because I know it means my suffering will be over soon. Even if I only get 1 or 2 more seconds of sunlight for each day after solstice, I know relief is in sight. And watching the Christmas lights, candles, Saturnalia celebrations, seeing the fire from the yule log are all happy reminders to me of the underlying truth of this event.

Happy Celebrating, everyone !
          Last edited by androstenol; 12-02-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Being in the US, I can only speak to the US holidays. If I have to pick one it's Thanksgiving. But each holiday offers something that the others don't:
            • New Year's Eve has fireworks and the promise of new
            • MLK offers happy reminders of your obligations to your community
            • Valentine's Day for passion and splurging on fancy chocolates
            • Easter for picnics and shaking off winter
            • Mother's and Father's Days for remembering who you are and where you came from
            • Memorial Day for that first long weekend of the summer
            • Fourth of July for fireworks and long long summer nights
            • Labor Day for that last big BBQ
            • Halloween/Dia de Muertos for candy, hayrides, letting go of what holds you back, and never letting go of your family
            • Thanksgiving for the gathering of food and the representation of how wealthy has nothing to do with money
            • Christmas for the combination of happiness to stave off the dark of winter
            Of course there are the non traditional holidays too like the Super Bowl.

Comment

I think any happy and fun day is a holiday. Personally, I don't like the idea to feel attached to some exact date, specially if some dates are impose for companies just for make their business.

Christmas have a great feeling in the air, something special. However, outdoors and sunny are the perfect holidays for me.
              Last autumn holiday, it was my best ever autumn holiday, amazing adventure. Last summer too, one of the best in few years.
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Hey, why is that no one noticed I didn't start first this time.

Annnnnnyhue, I personally don't like sticking to the special dates for loves, parental and spousal appreciation or doing good.I just think it is something we should try to practice all the time and random acts of love and gift giving is my thing.

Show those that you love esp your family that you care as much as you can. my uncle died recently , my fav cousin's dad and just the pain and seeing how torn up she is about it makes me regret not showing my dad how much I cared about him more and taking him for granted.

I am glad our relationship is better now and I plan on loving him more

Comment

My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. Summer weather blends in perfectly with the beach, BBQ, cold beer, and good friends. The day is long, and the night is warm.

Comment

When you can relax and let your awesomeness shine through.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X