yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Remote seduction Techniques & Visualization??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote seduction Techniques & Visualization??

does anyone have an insight about using Remote Seduction or their techniques??
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

You'll need this book.........oh........and Mermaid tears........don't forget those........rookie mistake.

Comment

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      Not surprised that you think my post is an answer.........

• sexnificant
      sexnificant commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats because i considere every post from u as answer because if u want to help on this subject u will answer otherway. I think is the best u can do is just critic

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right.........I should know better than to feed trolls.........won't happen again.

why though? Start talking and be a man dude. Visualization is great but remote seduction can take you so far. escalate.

Comment

Some people regard it as hogwosh. I do believe it possible to develop a telepathic connection through space or a medium to someone else. For the purposes of remote seduction. However I don't believe its something that can be learned in a month, few months, years. The time invested in learning how to seduce someone this way your, better of using current technology, your charisma and charm. If you do want to go down that path I suggest you look at Kundalini awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
        why though? Start talking and be a man dude. Visualization is great but remote seduction can take you so far. escalate.

i know man im trying things, im living to try new things, im just curious about it if i want really to learn it i would ask this question somewhere else on xtrememind forum or mindpersuasion community. but i did here, im just curious man the same way i was curious about pheros don't take it wrong
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
          You'll need this book.........oh........and Mermaid tears........don't forget those........rookie mistake.

thanks the law im just curious about it it seems stupid to me, but who know everything is possible,

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
            Some people regard it as hogwosh. I do believe it possible to develop a telepathic connection through space or a medium to someone else. For the purposes of remote seduction. However I don't believe its something that can be learned in a month, few months, years. The time invested in learning how to seduce someone this way your, better of using current technology, your charisma and charm. If you do want to go down that path I suggest you look at Kundalini awakening.
            can't do the kundalini. i don't wanna change my beliefs, i've read about some people got life disturbed when they awakened the kundalini, doesn't worth it. i did subliminals it works fine. but i was curious when i saw Remote Seduction, im IT Analyst i know when u say remote is that u control a laptop online by far distance do any thing his laptop like even erase his data. i just imagine the same remote as taking control of mind of someone change his thinking. lol that would be extraterrestrials.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
              in Xtrememind forum users believes that it works from first week if you do it correctly. as some users are posting their results.

interesting find at mindpower http://www.psionicwarriors.com/singl...tion-Technique

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post

in Xtrememind forum users believes that it works from first week if you do it correctly. as some users are posting their results.

interesting find at mindpower http://www.psionicwarriors.com/singl...tion-Technique
                Sounds impressive. Have to admit I know very little about this subject. If you do decide to bite the bullet and give it ago, Please keep me informed of your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post

i know man im trying things, im living to try new things, im just curious about it if i want really to learn it i would ask this question somewhere else on xtrememind forum or mindpersuasion community. but i did here, im just curious man the same way i was curious about pheros don't take it wrong
                  Understood. But act on it. Remote seduction is telepathy we know this but to get a woman you have to project alpha status or sometimes being a jerk. Sad but true. Makes u unpredictable.

Comment

sexnificant Everyone is going to have their own opinions and theres nothing wrong with that. Whats more important is that you believe what you want to believe. If you feel remote seduction is something that really intrigues you. Then why not commit yourself to giving it ago ?. Socrates was persecuted and ridiculed for his beliefs as they threatened the credibility of men during his era. Yet it never steered him away from his thoughts and beliefs at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post

Understood. But act on it. Remote seduction is telepathy we know this but to get a woman you have to project alpha status or sometimes being a jerk. Sad but true. Makes u unpredictable.
                      I do not believe you have to project an alpha status or be a jerk. Whats important is to know when to say yes and when to say no.

Comment

Some of my coworker (women & men) described my personality as an alpha more confident and authority. i dont use any alpha mix at work. thanks to subliminal. they say i have laid-back & sometimes aggressive walk. more eye contact i get from women and men daily. my friends also described the same as i changed a lot to better. it took months in subliminal and using alpha mix mone (Ascend). one day i couldnt feel the Ascend aura then i stopped wearing it. I maintained the alpha male personality.

Comment

So u see im trying things and they work wonders. i feel like limitless many things i have to know & learn. i keep testing and learning. knowledge doesnt hurt. i dont need to look for pussy. i have everything FWB... NSA. when u say escalate why i would escalate when women mention sex to me most of time even at work.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X