yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

In appreciation of KateD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In appreciation of KateD...

KateD

Thank you for advocating for me in my ordering process and making sure what needed to get done, got done.

You keep the forum interesting and informative with your knowledge, openness, and humor.

Your dedication to doing right also stands out to me.

If only you knew how much all that means to me...

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    KateD

Thank you for advocating for me in my ordering process and making sure what needed to get done, got done.

You keep the forum interesting and informative with your knowledge, openness, and humor.

Your dedication to doing right also stands out to me.

If only you knew how much all that means to me...
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You are too much X!!! I don't work alone, the XS team comes in an inseparable package and I just love my job and working with these guys.

Steve O has the right idea,that when your employees are happy and can express themselves they do a much better job.

Also, as I keep saying and will continue to say. The members of this forum and all our clients are the awesome ones and I especially appreciate those who take the time to make this forum/community great

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X