yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Now you can 'wear' your pheromones????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you can 'wear' your pheromones????

Seen this on kick starter, if the body heat is warm enough near the wrists, imagine this bracelet could prolong the spray variants of pheromone....

alternative just buy but the oil based pheromones lol

maybe spray it and present it as a gift to someone while on a date?

This is an interesting idea! It may not work so well with PXS mones because the fixative they're in already ensures they last a long time (so spraying them on this may actually make their diffusion very slow and poor) but I think its an interesting idea to test with pure mones without any fixative (or from competitors that don't have as well of a diffusion tech).
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Pheronoob Interesting idea! I'm not sure about spraying mones on it, but definitely would use for a cover. This would ensure your cover lasts long enough to cover up some unscented smelly mones.

Comment

great for cover perfume or cologne but i'm not really sure about spraying mones on em...

Xcc any thoughts?
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper

Thanks for thinking of me.

I would NOT spray mones on this device because the PXS products are designed to be on skin.

Cover scents on this device, sure. Essential oils, yes. Mones, no thanks.

Although it is a clever idea.

Comment

Good for cover usage, bad for pheros. pheros have fixatives in them, some are just sticky by nature so an epic build up would happen.

Comment

That would be pretty awesome as earrings for women.

Comment

I would really like to see something like this! While it would be cool to have it be mone-complimentary, it definitely could be nice with a cover scent. Sometimes I get concerned that my cover scent isn't strong enough...wondering if something like this would make me feel more comfortable covering the smelliness of mones haha.

Comment

The disadvantage to this is that you are pretty much "locked" into one fragrance, since I don't see a method of washing these mentioned.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X