yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post count thread : What If!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count thread : What If!!!!!!

It is that time again where we get to have even more fun than we normally do.

This thread was inspired by a conversation the lovely Leslie and I have were having

So guys, don't hold back.One post per person but please tell us, if you could create a pheromone what would it do and what would its name be.

It doesn't have to be realistic but be creative and let us know of your invention ideas

Me first :

Pheromone : CAlie (can't lie)
    Once I spray this product on, you can't lie to me and against the very fibre of your being you have to tell me the truth and can't stop yourself , even if it puts you in trouble

Mwahahahahaahah!

Suprewoman; it would make any guy that I'm around immediately respect me but not be intimidated by me, but ALSO know that I would kick their ass if they pissed me off. It wouldn't be to bitchy to where they didn't want to approach me but it would let them know not to mess with me either if they value their life

Comment

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      .......but where are we going to find that many Unicorn tears.........and Mermaid sweat........and Pixie blood???

Originally posted by KateD View Post

So guys, don't hold back.One post per person but please tell us, if you could create a pheromone what would it do and what would its name be.

It doesn't have to be realistic but be creative and let us know of your invention ideas!

It would make a woman smile and talk dirty "YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET IT, BUSTER!" while taking off her clothes ANYTIME and ANYPLACE.

MMM's name for it: DeRobe. Which is MMM's spelling version of 'Disrobe.'

Comment

It would make me invisible.

Just think of the mischief I could cause and sites I would see

Name: GhostXS

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I see why you have that name.

One post. But you didn't say one mone.

Gimme- Makes people want to give you their possessions. I'm thinking money.
      Getit- Women's inhibitions are gone to the point that there's no fucking around, it's like they need the D to survive and will attack me any and everywhere, preferably all at the same time... what a way to go out.
      Athlete- Makes me 6'10", athletic, and proportionate... Which would end up netting me money and women anyways.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
        MychaelAngelo1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        aahahahaa Getit ROLF. I almost peed myself

name: Aid

Whenever i spray it on me or somebody else it will have a medical type of effect.

Comment

Name: Debating between "The Opener" or "Role Swapper"

Basically every shy/beta guys dream mix. A mix designed to get women around you to be comfortable enough to open you (in other words to approach you, begin a conversation, and lead that conversation in a more than friendly manner). Not really looking for a panty dropper here, just basically a blend that reverses gender norms and causes women to chase after you
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
          MychaelAngelo1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I do too

• jiubu
          jiubu commented
          Editing a comment
          I like this one too. What about "Reversal"

• knowledgeispower
          knowledgeispower commented
          Editing a comment
          Reversal, I like it!

something that would give status and respect from both men and women and have women falling in love with you LOL

Comment

Dream Pour Homme

You become her dream man. You are everything she ever dreamed of standing in front of her. It works on all women and they see you as their perfect match. The roles are reversed and she will even pay to be with you!

Conman

Once you spray this, everything you say or suggest is real. You can claim to be an alien from mars and they will believe your every word. You could say that you're the president and they'll treat you like one. Even if you said that you're not here right now, even though you are standing right in front of them, they will believe you

Comment

• Leslie
            Leslie commented
            Editing a comment
            I like these too I wish there was something like Conman! I would make so much trouble

if i create a pheromone i would call it a panty dropper

as the name tell a panty dropper. when she everytime have to take off her panty she will dream about you u the one have to do it for her. lol
          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Invictus-with one spray you will be handsome,alpha,sexually attractive and charismatic like the shining sun.

Comment

Gotcha - instead of spraying at myself, we spray at the target. Once it hits, target falls in love with the sprayer right away. So that I can literally have any woman fall in love with me.

Comment

I guess I don't have the complete fantasy thoughts that others have, but for me this would be ideal:

Screen Door - anyone who would not be interested in me, whether or not I am in them - walks away. The only people left around are people who would want to engage at any level, from friendly to sexually.

There's too much fun to be had in meeting new people and letting the friendliness naturally evolve into sexual tension to have a mone automatically make any/everyone escalated.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice

Originally posted by sushi View Post
                I guess I don't have the complete fantasy thoughts that others have, but for me this would be ideal:

Screen Door - anyone who would not be interested in me, whether or not I am in them - walks away. The only people left around are people who would want to engage at any level, from friendly to sexually.

There's too much fun to be had in meeting new people and letting the friendliness naturally evolve into sexual tension to have a mone automatically make any/everyone escalated.
                I find SOB already does this! lol SOB is a great repellent and magnet at the same time depending on who is ovulating and interested I have found...
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

XS Factor - makes you the coolest, most popular, hottest, most VIP person in the room.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awww

Originally posted by Leslie View Post
                  Suprewoman; it would make any guy that I'm around immediately respect me but not be intimidated by me, but ALSO know that I would kick their ass if they pissed me off. It wouldn't be to bitchy to where they didn't want to approach me but it would let them know not to mess with me either if they value their life
                  Leslie I was thinking about your post.

If you truly wanted to build such a formula, here is where I'd start...

These quantities are for application on you. NOT per spray. NOT per drop. This is how much is on you.

a) 20 mcg of alpha androstenol for approachability

b) 20 mcg of beta androstenol for more meaningful conversations

c) copulins in the form of 1 drop of Desire Me

d) 2.5 mcg of alpha androsterone for respect

e) 12.5 mcg of EST for femininity

f) 2.5 mcg of beta-adrosterone (epiandrosterone) to balance any arrogance of the alpha androsterone

g) possibly DHEA

I'll explain each but first, these would only be starting points. You'd likely have to adjust the dosages. BUT I'd only go up to 2 drops of Desire Me if you were 1) in a highly competitive sexual environment and wanted a man NOW; 2) were one on one with a man you really wanted NOW (Netflix and chill type setting).

Now for adjusting the dosage, here is what I'd do

a) alpha androstenol for conversation and approachability. Not enough talking, maybe increase. Too much talking, decrease it.

b) beta androstenol for meaningful conversation. Too deep, decrease it. Babbling, increase it.

c) copulins. You know why.

d) alpha androsterone although thought of as a masculine pheromone, could be for respect. I'd start low and be willing to go even lower if needed. But, more respect desired? I'd increase gradually.

e) EST is for femininity to appear desirable for male attention and assistance.

f) keep the beta androsterone to alpha androsterone ratios at 1 to 1. You might also use xsr37 in place of beta androsterone in the same 1 to 1 ratios

g) I would consult with SteveO on whether to add this and if so how much on your skin.

Now if you start to play with this formula, you need to have a plan to deal with attention from males you want nothing to do with, because that will happen at some point.

Also it seems that women who are successful interpersonally and popular seem to be able to balance getting respect, yet are still perceived as feminine and sexy. Men want them and women want to be them, but yet don't hate them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X