yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS - Banners Preview (V1 or V2?) ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocence XS - Banners Preview (V1 or V2?) ;)

Hey guys and gals
    feedback on those designs will be much appreciated

Variant 1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Innocence_XS_Variant_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.4 KB ID:	41368

Variant 2

Click image for larger version  Name:	Innocence_XS_Variant_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	41367

Attached Files
    Variant 1
    40.00%
    Variant 2
    26.67%
    Both
    6.67%
    Where are the zombies ?
    26.67%

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Idle, you're moving into some dangerously effective marketing territory here with mimicking high-end perfume ads. Well done!!!

Comment

wow ... thanks for the comparison & thank you so much for that feedback theLaw
      We dont do that kind of banners as we are not a fragrance company... we sell pheromones...
      i hope new customers realize that
      but ... in the end the quality of our blends must match up that of our designs
      so here it goes

idle @ socials

Comment

Very nice! I can't decide between them...so I vote Both! Really though, great job!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Sigh! I hate to be a party popper because I am idle's #1 fan but how does a woman wearing a dress with a split right up her Wohaaaa say Innocence.

So a man will see me wearing something like this and be like. Hmmm, that innocent chick

???

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Sigh! I hate to be a party popper because I am idle's #1 fan but how does a woman wearing a dress with a split right up her Wohaaaa say Innocence.

So a man will see me wearing something like this and be like. Hmmm, that innocent chick

???
            hahahaha that's a good point I think this is the problem with having mostly males vote on a picture for a woman's product...
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Wow
              thanks for all the feedback everyone.

For all hardcore XS fans out there
              i present to you:

Published / unpublished & beta XS designs

if you like something from there and have suggestions do let us know

(please dont pay attention to some of the typos in those designs)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	6a00d8341c652b53ef015391c79429970b-800wi.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	41667

idle @ socials

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                knowledgeispower commented
                Editing a comment
                Works now!

• angelo
                angelo commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll check that tomorrow from the laptop and will give you my feedback

• angelo
                angelo commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, I've seen those already Pretty neat work

idle just had a chance to go through your facebook collection and wow I'm in love! It's like a PXS mini-heaven haha. Beautiful really, you guys should use some of those around the PXS website more, really adds gloss to the products! Not that PXS needs any of that, but they really are beautiful!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

• idle
                idle commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the input

???
              KateD is always innocent, even when we know she did it...

Comment

an old idea revamped

like? hate? Evolve ?

idle @ socials

Comment

idle

I'm going to be very blunt. I definitely hate it! Here's why... I almost did NOT get Evolve when I was first ordering at PXS because the way Evolve was portrayed by the video "a stranger in a strange bed", which I think was at one point on the product page. I thought it was being displayed as a one night stand or casual sex product. For me, portraying it like a one night stand or casual sex product really turned me off. Then I read an article about how some man used it on a date. Ok, Evolve on a date. That works for me.

So when I see this picture, I don't like it. Again, I think "club" and "casual sex" and "one night stand".

I know you probably spent hours on this picture. The colors and women are gorgeous! But the implication is a turn off for me.

Evolve is a sexual product so YES sell the sex. But perhaps sell the sex a bit differently.

Perhaps a man and woman in bed together with "Natural Evolution at its best, thanks to Evolve" on the picture. Then it's more ambiguous how the sex happened. Are they husband and wife? Was it a date? Was it a pick up at a club?

I wouldn't even object to nudity on the advert. A naked woman having her stomach kissed by a man as she's arching her back with wording like "Evolve evolves to make moments like this".

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree! I think this one might be better suited for a product like SOB. Just my 2 cents. But I still love the design overall!

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    interesting

So.........is Evolve now designed to attract a bunch of 6s?

Idle, Chanel and Tom Ford have already done the heavy lifting.........just copy. Stevo doesn't make mones from scratch; stand on the shoulders of giants.

This is not an ad for Evolve, but for :

Comment

theLaw

LOVE THAT MOVIE

idle @ socials

Comment

???
                      I was just about to say the same thing!!! She's more sexy and sultry than Innocence. haha

As for the Evolve ad, it feels kinda corny. Do people still wear those spiky stuff?!? Also, as Evolve is more sophisticated a more sophisticated feel may go better with it.
                      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I never commented on the Evolve Ad because am not a dude. I don't wear it and I don't know what it does from experience and I am not sure what would catch the eye of a guy.

I just know I wear innocence and I also know a thing or two about women, seeing that I am one.

You guys are giving me a different idea as to what Evolve does because I thought it was all about sex and I thought getting hot girls for a one night stand was the dream of every man

Wow! idle definitely has some thinking to do.

However, it is not nice to just say hate or love on idle's hard work and not give a solution or some ideas. Why don't you guys include some pics etc that you think would more represent Evolve

Comment

• theLaw
                          theLaw commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Actually, guys are fine with this type of criticism..........women......well......that's another story.

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ahahahahahahahah

• knowledgeispower
                          Editing a comment
                          to be fair he did ask us if we liked OR hated it

I never commented on the Evolve Ad because am not a dude. I don't wear it and I don't know what it does from experience and I am not sure what would catch the eye of a guy.

I just know I wear innocence and I also know a thing or two about women, seeing that I am one.

You guys are giving me a different idea as to what Evolve does because I thought it was all about sex and I thought getting hot girls for a one night stand was the dream of every man

Wow! idle definitely has some thinking to do.

However, it is not nice to just say hate or love on idle's hard work and not give a solution or some ideas. Why don't you guys include some pics etc that you think would more represent Evolve
                        KateD ...I think the problem is that Evolve is a much more complex product. Sure it leads to sex which is what is on most men's mind, but Evolve is so much more complex than that. If I wanted sex, SOB has been my go-to product lately. Evolve is much more social (and sexual). It's more suited for someone seeking a longer-term relationship in my opinion. But yeah this is a complex issue; some men do use Evolve for sex no doubt about it!
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nicely put. You learn something new everyday

KateD I'm happy to shatter your stereotypes. Perhaps I'll shatter another one at some time in the future...

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          shatter away X

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X