yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A LOVE LETTER TO STEVE AND IDLE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A LOVE LETTER TO STEVE AND IDLE!!!

Two awesome guys I absolutely love and I think this song shows just how much I totally love you guys

WoW .. was not expecting that
    Thank you Kate

We do love you too

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

A little backstory here: Kate had some personal issues that meant she had to take a few days off. That left Idle and I to steer the ship while she was away and I think everyone can agree absence makes the heart grow fonder. Well Kate is back as of today and yeah I think she knows just how much she was missed too.

So a very big thanks for the kind gesture Ms Kate. SteveO loves him some KateD and we'll just leave it at that

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ah ok this makes more sense! To be quite honest KateD we all missed you Your presence on DXS makes everyone cheer up Glad to have you back!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

KateD You were just trying to make us jealous. I don't have anything to say to XSteveO or idle regarding this thread. They already know how I feel.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            who us?

KateD All of "us" here on the forums. Now what's that you said to me... "Get back to work".

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            eat your heart out

KateD "eat your heart out"

You'd like it to be that way. (Thank goodness you understand banter, oh Baroness of Banter)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X