yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones -Conspiracy theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones -Conspiracy theory

How to define what on you somebody use pheromones?) And that if it not we... And that if us...
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Sasharana Do you mean if someone uses mones to attract you? Would you care? I have suspected some women of using pheromones, but it could just be their natural attraction

I use mones to have an advantage over the other guys in attraction. It's really hard to impress girls these days lol

I really love how XS blends are so balanced and come off as natural, it doesn't really set off alarms

Well maybe some blends do, like SOB

Are you talking about the ethics of using pheromones? It's an attraction enhancement tool. Women use make up and clothing, and their sexy bodies to manipulate men lol

Is that wrong? I don't think so, no

Personally I keep it a secret to have an invisible advantage. Imagine everyone using mones, you'd lose your advantage

Comment

IxistI don't see anything bad that we use our secret weapon. Question of ethics very difficult. For example there is one young girl with whom one guy is in love and long ago renders signs of attention to her. I haven't dragged her in a bed yet but pheromones have made so she has switched attention to me. For me it is only a game. Of course she beautiful and I wouldn't refuse to have with her some relations. But I have already destroyed their relations. Whether it is good - I don't know. For me she only a sample for tests (
      What will be if I appear on the place of that guy?
      Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

Sasharana Maybe she wasn't that attracted to him in the first place. It is up to her now I think. Mones can't really make anyone do anything without their own will.

Attraction is created but she ultimately has to decide to act on it or not

It doesn't take away her free will, it doesn't control her mind

Comment

Ixist if course i understand its. But he tried to have relationship with her. And she dont stoped him. Me only joking with her before mones. And mones turnover this situation. Now she escapes from him and always near me. She 22 y o so young and maybe she thinks i will be not happy if she near him) And its not free will.

Comment

Sasharana I'm sure you're enjoying this attraction at least a little bit. You don't have to be near her, or wear mones around her.

If you feel bad about it, remove yourself from this situation. Avoid contact with her. Let the other guy have her

Wear SOB around her and maybe she'll start hating you lol

It's really up to you

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
              Sasharana I'm sure you're enjoying this attraction at least a little bit. You don't have to be near her, or wear mones around her.

If you feel bad about it, remove yourself from this situation. Avoid contact with her. Let the other guy have her

Wear SOB around her and maybe she'll start hating you lol

It's really up to you
              SOB is good idea ) But she daughter of my boss)))

Comment

Sasharana. Don't feel bad about wearing mones. The positive confidence boost they give us is great, but unless you act on it you're not hurting anyone. So what if she finds you attractive? I'm sure there are many guys she finds attractive but its not their fault! lol...seriously, don't feel about it, but at the same time don't interfere. I'm not sure what your relationship is with your wife either, I know you said you've had trouble in the marriage, but careful about rocking the boat there too! Balance
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Sasharana I think your proposing a set of ideas that each person needs to answer for themselves. I think what concerns me most though is that she is your boss' daughter. If she decides she's mad at you for some reason, she might say or do something and then her dad might fire you.

I know what it's like to see a beautiful woman and you just feel like you have to have her and it's completely illogical.

In terms of her relationship or this other guy, I don't know. Women can change their minds about men and then change them back again. I think the questions I'd ask my self are:

1) What might be smart in the long-term?

2) What's the worst thing that could happen?

3) How will I feel about myself if I get what I want out of this situation?

Comment

Xcc Maybe you are right. I will try to answer this questions for me)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X