yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post count thread - CHINESE WHISPERS AGAIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count thread - CHINESE WHISPERS AGAIN

OK guys, we had so much fun the last time, I decided to do it again. When it's nice, do it twice.However, remember we got a little too overboard with Steve's name and he had to shut the whole operation down.So this time avoid upsetting the BOSSMAN

I will start :

No more than 3 words :

Time flies when

not near black hole

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      use 3 words to complete or make a new sentence

and you find
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

You're having fun

Comment

Because you're done
        PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
        Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
        LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
        PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
        Lacroy: NNPA
        HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
        Alpha Dream: AM
        TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

eating ice cream

Comment

you're too busy

Comment

enjoying pheromone results

Comment

I have a feeling KateD is going to come in here and lock this thread any minute now so I am going to recap our chinese whispers thread

"Time flies when not near black hole and you find you're having fun, because you're done eating ice cream (and) you're too busy enjoying pheromone results."

Can I have my Lifetime Discount update now so I can order some more mones pretty please
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  working on that as we speak sir. (xxoxoxoxoxo)

• knowledgeispower
                  knowledgeispower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You'?re amazing ?????????????????<3

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X