yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Workout for a strong neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout for a strong neck

With this thread I will help you get the best workout for your neck!
    Enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	nw1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	39702

haha nice one

Here are a few more to finish the... workout

Name:	f3f33c9a7c80067e910531ace04a0557.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	39704

Name:	neck-stretch-exercise.png
Views:	47
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	39705

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

hahaha i couldn't resist

idle @ socials

Comment

This one has a bright future!

Comment

Name:	EF4l2Ik.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	39712

mmm?
          Attached Files

Comment

Time for some exercise

Name:	neck2.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	643.5 KB
ID:	40065
            Attached Files

Comment

idle and angelo I cannot see any of your pictures for some reason?? Other members here have posted similar problems?
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• idle
                idle commented
                Editing a comment
                hmmmmmm
                thanks for pointing that out . let me check your group permissions.
                as we did some tweeks

knowledgeispower strange. Are you using mobile device or laptop? Can you make a screenshot? I do see everything with my mobile and laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post
                knowledgeispower strange. Are you using mobile device or laptop? Can you make a screenshot? I do see everything with my mobile and laptop.
                Desktop and mobile have the same problem here's what they look for me, several people here have posted similar things as well

Name:	chrome_2016-09-26_08-19-30.png
Views:	118
Size:	480.0 KB
ID:	40086 Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome_2016-09-26_08-19-40.png
Views:	0
Size:	573.7 KB
ID:	40087
                Attached Files
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• idle
                  idle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  there was a limitation on max uploads. lifting that up to 5.
                  can you just confirm if you see our posted images now

Ha, I just tried uploading 2 images. See how the 2nd one didn't show up but the first one did?? I have no idea why that happened but this could be the reason. Something with the upload image server is messed up idle ?
                PXS
                AD

Comment

I can confirm that I see your first image, but the second one is broken.

Comment

knowledgeispower can you refreh and tell me if you can see them now ?

idle @ socials

Comment

Great I see all of them now!
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

Good! Don't break your neck now

Comment

btw ... ... anyone else experiencing the same problem ?

pls let me know

idle @ socials

Comment

it's really helps)))
                            PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                            Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                            LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                            PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                            Lacroy: NNPA
                            HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                            Alpha Dream: AM
                            TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

knowledgeispower Your school's server is blocking the images.

Comment

You guys are something else! Just what I needed to wake me up to finish up a project!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                  knowledgeispower Your school's server is blocking the images.
                                  LOL after seeing them someone should have said NSFW...luckily my boss wasn't around haha
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower NSFW? Depends on what you do for work...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X