yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HOW TO: Teaching You The Basics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO: Teaching You The Basics!

How To Make a Pizza

Like me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/HowToBasicToday I show you how to make a Pizza. I find that this technique is Quick, Easy and creates the least ...

How To Make a Delicious Chocolate Milkshake

Today I show you How to make a Delicious Chocolate Milkshake for the kids at home. I believe this is without a doubt the cleanest/safest method available for...

How To Correctly Serve a Watermelon

Today I show you how to correctly cut and serve a watermelon. This is a great technique when you are having friends over for watermelon. Click Here To Eggscr...

and some very important stuff:

How To Perform Open Heart Surgery

Want to learn how to perform open heart surgery in case of an emergency? Want to become a trained surgeon? Want to know what is involved with being a surgeon...

How To Apply Makeup

In this video I show you how to correctly apply makeup. This makeup tutorial will cover everything there is to know about which makeup to use, how to apply i...

YOU ARE WELCOME !

more of this can be found here:
    I make How To videos! Have a video Suggestion? Post it in the Comments section, contact me through my Facebook page or Tweet me! Business enquiries - HowToBasic@gmail.com Connect with me! Facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/HowToBasic Twitter ► http://www.twitter.com/HowToBasic Instagram ► http://instagram.com/HowToBasic *NEW MERCH* ► https://shirtz.cool/collections/howtobasic
    Last edited by idle; 06-14-2013, 11:36 AM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Sheesh, they have a how-to for everything don't they...?

Comment

Just in case those pesky "Russians" cause any more troubles

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I hope I don't ever go into an operating room to see my surgeon watching a youtube video just before the surgery LOL

Comment

the best one I've see: How to make an egg explode

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Kahotep
            Kahotep commented
            Editing a comment
            lmfao

Haha this is golden!! It actually worked!!! I didn't think it would, but then it did!!! I saw it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            the best one I've see: How to make an egg explode
            hahahaha nice one !
            thank god i am not the only one enjoying those videos...
            I started to get worried about my mental condition for some period of time

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
            Haha this is golden!! It actually worked!!! I didn't think it would, but then it did!!! I saw it!!
            lol ! here is something you can show your friends next time you get a party started
            hahaha

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

LOL Steve
              thats a good one
              idle's TEST ACCOUNT

Comment

The eggs in everything got me...haha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse