yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympics

So, now that the Rio Games are over what were your favorite moments? What were your can't miss events? For me in order:

USA Men's Basketball
    USA Women's Soccer(until they lost)
    Usain Bolt- 100, 200, 4x1
    USA Women's Basketball

Those were my can't miss events, but I did watch much more. My hope is that we can get some of you to chime in perspectives from all around the world.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

I know all you busters watched some of the Olympics. I started this- one, because I use DXS as my FB; and two, because you guys can mix it up and talk about something else, and guess what it still counts as a post. So someday, someday when you're old and gray you can finally get 25 or 30 percent off and be bangin in the old folks home, ya know. I know this forum has people living all over the world, some American, some not. Well, USA kicked ass across the board, but I loved watching all the hoop, I'm talkin Australia, Lithuania, Spain, you name it. And all the track and field had so many different countries involved. So, if you want a break from talkin mones hit me up. Until then you've all heard the chant- USA, USA, USA.....

Comment

• jiubu
      jiubu commented
      Editing a comment
      liked this 'because I use DXS as my FB'. I wish I had free TV license to watch. I like to watch swimming, badminton, track and field.

for me the moment was in badminton men's single semi-finals when two legendary players played against each other and fianlly Malaysia won. I was watching during my break at work and I will forever remember that moment.

Comment

that seems like a special moment jiubu. That's what the Olympics are all about. I love the background stories and the against all odds success stories. I take it you're currently in or from Malaysia?

Comment

yes I am from Malaysia and badminton is like our national sport, it's like how indians love rugby

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X