yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tickle the other senses - ears and skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickle the other senses - ears and skin

We are all focusing on only one (nose).. maybe two (other being eyes) sensory organs ..

I have never come across a single post that speaks about a deep - baritone voice for men and a sweet seductive voice for women.

Nor have I come across anyone mentioning the use of a body lotion to smoothen the palm in order to keep palms smooth and firm at all times.

I find the voice of a woman and the softness of her palms and skin as arousing as the scent that she emits and her structure ..

Either the forum has everyone who has an amazing voice and smooth brilliant skin or everyone is busy building six packs and spending money on mones ..

Don't get me wrong .. I am in favour of hitting the gym and using mones .. Its just that attraction should be well rounded and should tickle all the senses..

Just my two cents..

I absolutely love where your two cents is headed. In some cultures the aura of a woman or what makes her sexy is everything about her. From her hair, her smell, the softness of her skin , the looks of her dainty hands and feet. The way she speaks and the way she walks.

You are definitely on to something and it is why we invite as many people to give us feedback as possible. We are able to discover new things , new ideas, perspective and over all just have members throw things out there that tickle our brain , our senses and send us right back to the drawing board.

Since you opened the thread and started the topic I expect to see you run this show after the boys eventually find this thread.

How long do you think it will take before they all jump in?

Hi, am kate and I am the designated trouble maker for XS

Comment

Devilz-attorney I'd rather do other things besides tickle but I guess everyone has their own preferences.

Comment

KateD imagine a line of XS products that can make your voice huskier or sexier.. or mones body lotion that makes your skin smooth like silk... #levelup
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

KateD .. OMG .. that is going to a very difficult task .. considering my work/travel schedule
          Also .. attracting people to something which requires taking efforts instead of spending money is a tougher ask..
          The post was an attempt at making people think about overall development. When there are 5 sense organs in a human why only restrict yourself to two?

Google is an amazing tool - one could always check out on the type of exercises that needs to be done. I have made it a habit of breathing from my diaphragm while speaking especially around women in order to get a deeper voice .. recording ones voice and subsequently try and inculcate a sense of warmth & affection in the voice .. over a period of time .. its possible..

And Ms. trouble maker .. in all cultures, what makes a woman sexy is everything about her. Its just that make up, attire, etc act as pheromones for the eyes which is perfectly alright ..

Comment

Pandatrooper pheromones would not make ur voice deeper .. person within ur phero cloud range might feel that you have a deep & powerful voice like that of .. lets say Sean Connery maybe ..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X