yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf

Is it just me or did the price of everything just go up over night. What's up with that? That's the shit I don't like tho

There was a recent newsletter that explained the prices would go up. It was titled something along the lines of pants catching on fire b/c its too hot.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

As shit. I must've missed that one.

Comment

Okay I just read it now. Damn, I need to check my email more often. But one thing I can say is steveo isn't lying about the "anti-sweat" tech. There was a time when I was sign spinning outside and I thought for sure my phero cloud had disappeared after my shift. I was wearing sprays, connections and prowl, at the time. To my surprise, I was still seeing effects of my pheros after my shift ended. Needless to say, I was thouroughly impressed

Comment

kingtut savage I want to add to that. I was out recently, and someone had spilled their drink. Accidentally dropped it, and splashed all over me. I mean my face, neck, shirt, all was wet. I though that this will definitely mess up my mone app points. All my sprays were on my neck. My whole front neck was covered with the drink. I didn't wipe it off, I just kind of let it dry.

To my surprise, it didn't effect it. I was dancing the whole night, sweating a lot. My shirt was wet from sweating. The mones were hitting harder than ever! It was really fun! Girls were getting close, and feeling super comfortable around me, thanks to Cohesion!

These blends are incredible!

Comment

Well I wear the mones to Yoga class. Believe me, there's plenty of sweating and wiping off but the mones are still effective even after all the sweating.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
              Well I wear the mones to Yoga class. Believe me, there's plenty of sweating and wiping off but the mones are still effective even after all the sweating.
              I had a blast wearing 'mones to yoga. Man, talk about a captive audience. Then I overstretched my hip and it took me out for two months! Argh!

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                there are some stories, you just need to keep to yourself. take care of that hip..you need it in the bedrooooooom

• RTBoss
                RTBoss commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha, I'm all good now. ;-)

kingtut savage
              Since our ANNIVERSARY is coming
              we will be running Flash sales on several products

be sure to refresh the store page
              to check what those products are.

-20% instant off + we will upgrade it to a 15ml free of charge

you are welcome

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

idle appreciate the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                  idle appreciate the heads up
                  btw here is the category

where you can check what is currently on our Anniversary promotion

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

How long is this going to last?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                      How long is this going to last?
                      Pretty much all through the weekend.

Sorry about the price increase. Its something I really don't like to do and fight it every time tooth and nail. I just couldn't afford it anymore not to. Recent addition of competition, always a good thing, but most of these guys are charging way more than we are for way less the concentrate. Of course you'd believe that to be a good thing, and ultimately it is, but in the short run it still pulls market share away from us. With all the give away promotions like Lifetime Discounts, newsletters and the ever increasing cost of doing business, especially with the outrageous cost of healthcare, I just couldn't afford not to.

XS has grown up and we now have employees, bookkeepers, accountants, Chemical Engineers, etc, etc and are housed in an actual lab facility. We also now have the cost of the EU facility. Unlike 99% of other pheromone companies running out of their garage or spare bedroom we have some very real costs. When I started XS I too ran it out of a spare room converted into a lab/office in my house. I took every step to ensure running a verified lab with all the licenses were in place. Its why we still get some clients questioning why our alcohol seems so strong. Its because we use only lab certified 200 proof organic perfumers alcohol that's not possible to obtain without a federal use license from the ATF.

The law is you can use 5 gallons a year without having a license so most people who cannot obtain a license will use other material like cheap vodka or who knows what. It might not smell upfront like real alcohol does, but its also not designed to with skin use in mind. I worked very hard to get that license, especially with environmental impact studies since we are on the great Mississippi River. Just like our EV SSL on our store site which took me over a year of nearly everyday jumping through hoops to obtain. Having an Enterprise Level encryption SSL with daily hackerproof scanning and protection is very important to me, but more so to you. It guarantees your safety and our commitment to you to ensure you of personal security.

Now I get it, most of us just bypass that stuff or see the logo's and think we're safe. Here's something I urge you to do. Look at the logos on any site you visit and hover your mouse over top of them. Please use pheromoneXS as an example. On the bottom of the store, any page, on the right is our EV SSL Insurance policy for $1.75 million dollars. The other side is our daily hackerproof scan service to make sure your information remains safe and secure. Go to any page with the BBB logo and again hover over or click on anyone of these services. On XS they take you to verified/certified webpages with all of our information publicly documented for your security. BBB takes you to our A+ accreditation page. If you go to any site and the logo's don't do this more than likely they are counterfeit. If a company is willing to fake your privacy and information security, what else are they faking? These services are very expensive, but the way I look at it is my clients information is priceless!

Our quality initiatives work a bit different. Here you'll find verified services like the American Chemical Society (ACS) where only organizations with Scientists, Chemical Engineers, Managing Chemists and the likes can be a part of. I'm happy to announce we are fully vested with the ACS. On that note take our full level association with the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturing and Distributing (ICMAD) where we adhere to high quality standards within the cosmetic industry. Most anybody who are forced to adhere to the same standards as laid out by the cosmetics industry would assume I was crazy to self-adhere. I'm crazy about quality and what I offer to my clients.

I recently submitted an application to the Independent Fragrance Association of North America (IFRA North America) which I am certain will be accepted for membership as well. Anyone in the fragrance industry will tell you how prestigious a membership with IFRA is, but I'm not doing it for prestige. I do it because I see how careless many competitors are with offerings of unknown substances. There's a fine line in what we are doing with pheromones and our health and well-being are forefront to anything we sell. I have a plethora of amazing molecules at my disposal, but because of their legal status or undocumented status as a pheromone, I will not release them. We have items that have absolutely no business being used as pheromone molecules now showing up in "blind tests" and then immediately into commercial blends. Then we have items such as oxytocin which is used to put pregnant women into labor used indiscriminately as a pheromone molecule without anyone questioning should I be wearing this. Imagine the consequences if something goes wrong!

I feel like I've been preaching this a lot lately and its not my intent to say who should be doing what. All I'm trying to say is I take a whole lot of steps to ensure my clients are using the most powerful blends on the market, safe for human use, reviewed by PHD's who've spent their entire lives studying the endocrine system, another who reviews our products for dermal applications along with chemical engineers and scientists who make things happen at XS. Its why it took us so damn long to get a simple label made, because honestly I would rather have spent the money on the other end making sure you were okay and good rather than a good looking bottle with dangerous components in it. These types of things are damn expensive and yet it still upsets me to raise the price just a few dollars.

So no, while it didn't just happen overnight by any means, it did happen reluctantly, but only so as to be able to continue to make XS a world leader in what pheromone blends should be about. I have a lot of respect for guys like Gary at Liquid Alchemy and some of these new guys who are pushing the science forward. I also have an obligation first and foremost to you, the guy who wants to meet his dream girl, the girl who wants to meet her dream guy, the community influencers, the lurkers, the curious, the consumer, all consumers whether shopping elsewhere or here to offer the very best products with the highest quality, at the very best value.

With that in mind I deeply and sincerely apologize for any perceived slight you might have felt as to the price increases. It has been a very long time coming, but our last increase over three years ago held us firm for a long, long while and I'm pretty certain we will be good for just as long this time too. Thank you for allowing me to explain.

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• kingtut savage
                        kingtut savage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for laying down game for me like that. Really wasnt expecting you too. Cool beans.

Oh and BTW, just in case anyone missed the last newsletter you can check out copies of the ones posted throughout the years in our archive: Newsletters

kingtut savage you might notice where I mention,

We are going to be having some fun Flash Sales this coming week so be sure to watch out.

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO Personally I don't mind the price increase. The reason why is I used to spend a lot more for products that can not match yours in results! Also with all the discounts, we still get a good deal. Even without a discount it's a good deal!

When something works, it's worth the extra buck!

I will continue to buy if your products continue to deliver! So far they have done an outstanding job!

Keep up the amazing work you do, and I'll always be your loyal customer!

I'm only using XS now days by the way! Your products just work! You have it figured out man!

Comment

XSteveO, thanks for that amazing post. Im so glad I chose to buy from XS from the beginning, and will continue to. Good stuff costs more, something a lot of people try to get around. Ive spent a lot of money on your products, more than I probably should have given my financial situation lol. But heres the thing, I know they work and I know they have helped me get the girl Ive been trying to get for over a year now. Knowing the products is safe and well made gives peace of mind since I know its not going to hurt anyone.

Comment

despite the increase I'll support XS because the customer service trumps everyone else dat's for sure. Cant wait to order my evolve oil..ooh how i miss thee. And A1 is very effective.I'm going off topic sorry,just love the service and the quality of the product.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X