yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

NBA Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals

So, I'm a big hoop fan. They stole, or sold my Sonics, there are many people to blame, so I don't have a team that I root for anymore. If you like hoop- is it over? Is it a wrap? What'll it be:
    Dubnation in a sweep!
    0%
    Warriors in 5 games
    33.33%
    Warriors in 6 games
    33.33%
    Warriors in 7 games
    0%
    Cavs shock the world!
    33.33%
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

I am not really into sports but started watching the occasional game with the hubby. He is a HUGE Lebron fan and so naturally I went with Golden State and keep rubbing my Stephen Curry crush in his face.

Comment

That's funny and awful all at the same time.

Comment

Cleveland has NO ANSWERS for Golden State.

Last night was an NBA SET UP. Making money is the name of the game! *smDh*

Comment

C'mon man. I've heard the NBA conspiracy theories my whole life. The only ones I believe are NY winning the draft lottery to get Patrick Ewing, and now how Seattle is used as a threat to get other communities to pay for arenas with taxpayer money.

Now, about games. You can't tell me that a professional is missing shots on purpose. You can't tell me that someone from the league told the Warriors to lose. You can't decide you're going to make shots. Sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't. Some players are better than others, of course, but role players always play better at home. That might mean making shots, that might mean just playing harder because of your hometown fans. Sleeping in your own bed instead of a hotel helps make you feel comfortable. There are lots of reasons for a team winning or losing a game. An "NBA SET UP" is not one of them.

Comment

Big game tonight. If the Warriors win. They'll close them out at home next game. But if Bron Bron and the boys can pull it out I think we're going 7 games. I have the kids tonight, so maybe we'll play board games, or they can color while "we" watch the game. Three girls by the way- 9, 7, 4. I have another daughter (15), but she hasn't come over since the separation, and rarely talks to me. My oldest three play hoop, but the only one that has really ever watched with me is my 9 year old. I coach her and some other girls, in a rec league for 3rd grade, and we regularly beat all boys teams. We know how to dribble and make layups, while the other teams might have one kid that can dribble properly. two games ago we had three girls that made at least 20pts each. I mean we handed these boys a beat down. It's not like I'm super coach or anything. I'm just really proud of my girls

Comment

By the way. I'm the one that picked the Cavs. Picked them in seven before the series. After game 2 I felt like a fool. I'm not a LeBron fan. I'm a greatness fan. At times this year I thought the Dubs were the best team I have ever seen.

I grew up an MJ fan, and that being said I never thought anyone would have a better record than 72-10. So, that's why I'm rooting for LeBron. If the Warriors don't win the chip they can't claim greatest team ever. Let's go Cavs!

Comment

Can I change my vote? Warriors in 5. Too bad. My kids don't watch a lot of sports with me. They usually leave the room and play, color, read, whatever. Well my 9 year old daughter was crying because "Steph beat LeBron again." I couldn't take it. I own nothing LeBron. I think my oldest had some of his shoes once, but that's it. My "wife" called to say good night to the kids and I hear that conversation in the other room. My daughter has watched parts of like, I don't know 5 games in her life. She does play and she is good, but that doesn't mean she cares about the NBA finals. Highlight of my weekend.

Comment

leaving work for the day. Commencing radio silence. I hope I have something good to write about tomorrow. Can't wait for the game. Seems like I've seen a lot of talk of Quebec. I wonder if there are any Raptors fans on here. Maybe everybody's too busy chasing tail, or getting chased by tail depending on what mix they use. I wish I could say Go Sonics, But for now, Go Cavs.

Comment

The king lives. Long live the King! Well Kyrie Irving had a lot to do with it. What a game that's what the finals are supposed to be about. I wish LeBron was more selfish. It seems like he got 41, 16, 7 on accident. He should've had over 50. It looked easy for him, but at times he differed and stood in the corner. I understand that Kyrie was other worldly hot, but he and/or Love should have been in pick and rolls with Kyrie all night then. Probably no Bogut for Game 6, and possibly game 7. We have a series now. Great game, my prediction is still alive.

Comment

If you like hoop, and apparently 2 of us do What do you think about Shaqtin a Fool? Do you know what it is? Last night was the final show of the year and it's just hilarious to me. D Scott is probably high behind thos rose colored glasses But it's just Shaq and 3D clownin on awful plays from the season.

Comment

Today's the day. Can't wait for the game. I get the kids after school until about 6:30. I'll see if the "wife" will let my hooper stay to watch it with me. I doubt it. Maybe she'll come pick them up at least, so I don't have to drive them home during the game.

Comment

I'm a Grizzlies fan myself. Season passes and all

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Nice, the Pyramid rocks. Or, should I say Grindhouse? Being of the Pacific Northwest I have followed the Grizzlies. More so when they were up here. But, Hubie had that team playing some ball back in the day. Hope you guys get some new talent this summer.

Comment

• XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Haha, the Pyramid is now a Bass Pro Shop. Grizz Grindhouse is FedEx Forum right off Beale

LeBron pulled it out. Cavs in 7. I've said it from the jump. It's gonna be a great father's day gift. Game 7! To see those grown ass men playing for it all, is my favorite. Since losing my team, my favorite has been Team USA. That's the only time you see guys like Kobe, Wade, and Melo bustin their ass every possession. I root for competition and effort. Well, that's what we got.

Comment

I didn't vote, but I think you're right. Cavs have all the momentum and will win tomorrow.

Comment

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. My favorite part is that LeBron cemented the fact that the '96 Bulls are the greatest team of all-time. What a game. What a series. I love Basketball!

Comment

I think this'll probably be the last post for this forum. I just love hoop, and said to see it go for now. the draft is in 2 days though. Can't wait to see where Sabonis goes. Zags rule out here, and he's a beast.

I always have me new favorite team, Team USA coming up this summer. Unfortunately, it will most likely be a B, or C squad because of the water situation in Brazil. That's really too bad for all the countries and all the sporting events. The Olympics are supposed to be the world's showcase.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X