yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

@Kimba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Kimba

@Kimba

I was reading a post where you wrote that you were sticking to status and fun blends not arousing or sexual ones. Did you mean that you wear one status blend and one fun blend at the same time?

Which blends were you referring to?

Hoping you get a response...he's been off the forums for a long time. Love his old posts.

Comment

RTBoss Thanks for the heads up! Yeh, his posts are really good. He's another I've been taking notes on his experiences.

Comment

I miss the guy too. Tried sending him pm's but got no response. I hope he's well.

Comment

Martian You and me both! I never interacted with him, but his posts were loaded with wisdom and helpful hints. I think one of his more profound ones if I remember correctly he said he only was using "status" and "fun" mones rather than sexual ones. That was deep and insightful.

Comment

I am sure he is missing the forum just as much as you guys are. He is probably of making the world awesome with his insight and wisdom and haven't been able to take a break to visit the forums.

Comment

subscribing

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X