yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post count thread - Why do we love Steve O

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count thread - Why do we love Steve O

I wanted to use this thread count thread to show my love to the one and only Steve O. I knew you guys would want in on it too so here goes.

In as many words as you like, no limit. Tell us in this thread why you like,love, admire our very own, Steve O.

I will start first as usual.I have been working since I was 17 and never met a more honest and caring businessman. As a friend, he is loyal , reliable, true to his word. He is humble and always seeks to improve himself.

I love you man.

I love Steve O because the man practices honesty, openness, kindness, gratitude, and generosity with his business practice. While I don't know him on a personal level, I can only imagine it's only more of the same. I'm glad to have this connection to him, through PXS, To be open-minded enough to get into pheromones, let alone expand the field, makes him a kindred spirit indeed!

Comment

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        We all do

SteveO,

I appreciate your persistence, creativity, and innovations. I was very pleased to discover how effective your blends were when I began testing XiSt and Evolve. I saw how differently people treated me. Some who had treated me with contempt and disregard began to treat me with kindness and appreciation. Thank you for thinking beyond "how do I get laid", and thinking about other areas of life we wish to have fulfillment in.

Thank you for standing behind your products and your willingness to make things right.

Thank you for hiring staff that are competent, intelligent, caring, and loyal to us customers. Staff who hold themselves to a high standard. Staff who self-manage effectively in such a way to make your life easier so you can focus on innovating and testing blends to make our lives easier.

Comment

I love XSteveO because..... I think I've been influenced by his Mones to love him.... Hmmmm.
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          lmao! you crack me up

I love that SteveO runs his business with fairness, respect and dignity to all.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

SteveO runs his business with passion his kind to his clients, he doesn't look always for money, money comes after clients satisfaction, definitely will come after that, never seen angry clients that i've seen in AD forum. and other things out of Subject is his last name Osborn, it remind me of that Norman Osborn (Spiderman Movie) co-owner of a leading New York firm, Osborn Industries, which specialized in chemical manufacturing via Osborn Chemicals. so Osborn Chemicals well only the last name might tell something.

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I just realized, other than KateD, it's only the guys that's loving Stevie here. Something fishy's going on here....
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

elvin.tan77 It's that SteveO puts something in the formulas to make us love him!

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                elvin.tan77 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm starting to think this is true more and more haha.

elvin.tan77 Just go with it, man. It's so much easier than trying to resist. Hahaha

Comment

I love SteveO because his blends are amazing! I don't personally know him, but I can tell that he's honest and caring. He seems like a genuinely nice person, and generous! This world needs more people like SteveO!

He makes this world a better place! I only wish I could be like SteveO! He's my hero! Love you man!

Your blends are truly genius! Never stop! I only use your blends!

Comment

Ixist I second the motion! SteveO has made innovations that are stunning. I've been using pheromones for over 10 years, and SteveO is one of the geniuses in this area. He's expanded my ideas of what's possible with pheromones, and life in general. He's made a significant impact for me, and I haven't even met him. So although I know little about him as a person, he's improved, influenced, and bettered my life through his blends. He's also shined through his customer service, samples, and upgrades. His staff is the best!

As one example, there was someone I knew who I saw frequently who was more than rude to me. In fact, I noticed that she never seemed to smile, ever, around anyone. She just seemed very irritable. She would sneer when I talked with her. She'd scowl at me when she looked at me. As far as I was concerned, going out with her was irrelevant because all I wanted was for her to be kind and polite to me. I heard XiSt had a reset effect. Considering she had a 6 month history of being that rude to me, I figured if XiSt could at least get kindness and respect from her that would be all I needed.

I don't remember how much I put on. But when I saw her, she looked a bit stunned at first. (That was odd.) She locked eyes with me and stared intensely. (First time for that.) Then she got all clumsy. (First time that happened.) Then as I spoke with her, she gave me more than one word answers. (Another first.) Her answers were in a pleasant tone of voice. (We're on a roll.) By the time I was about to leave she had smiled a few times and giggled once. (Wow! A lot of firsts!) My conclusion was she had a complete attitude change, at least around me.

But get this, every time she's seen me since she's given me huge authentic smiles, been very well mannered, softened her voice when she speaks to me, and seems glad in general to see me... even when I'm not wearing XiSt.

So not only am I convinced that this brief one time XiSt experience eliminated her rudeness towards me, I think it's had a lasting impact.

When I saw the power of that, SteveO became admirable in my eyes. I figured if it can turn around something like a 6 month history of rudeness to now being polite (and maybe even a bit appreciative) towards me, SteveO must be doing something right.

Comment

First, SteveO's products are truly inspired. I can honestly say they've played a huge and positive role in changing my life by altering the way I'm able to interact with people, and thus the way I feel about myself and the way I am perceived by others. For someone with intense social anxiety issues this is a huge deal. Actually, because we live in a world where social interaction and personal impressions matter so much most of the time this is a big deal potentially for anyone. Based on this alone I will be eternally grateful to SteveO. In addition, he runs this business with such a generous, honest, joyful, innovative and relentlessly positive spirit that it is a constant delight to do business with this company, and I can't wait to see what new things might be lurking on the XS horizon.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      awwwwww that is so sweet

Morgaine I like how you're emphasizing the personal growth benefits of pheromones, which I think are often overlooked!

New things on the horizons? Did you get the newsletter about the upcoming releases for unisex and women? If not, go find it. You just might be breathless with suspense from the potential results, or outraged at the bold names of the formulas.

Comment

You could always say because he provides quality products at a reasonable price; but I don't think that's what I like most about him, looking at the way things go around here.

It's because if you look around at what he's built, he takes the time to participate and communicate with his clientele. He's not just the face of a company that puts out product for us to buy. He's active here, he discusses what he does with the people who support his business. He's actually present, and I admire that level of dedication in a business. Most places and people have lost that personal touch.

People who care about what they do are rare these days.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X