yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bringing mones abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing mones abroad

I'm planning on going abroad soon and I was wondering if there would be any problems with bringing pheromones with me on carry ons/luggages. I'm going to Japan btw

thanks!

Possibly, depending on airport security. U.S. airports (at least in California) don't allow any liquids anymore in your carryon. Whether they'll let it through luggage or confiscate it is questionable. Those locks on luggage don't do anything as all they have to do is stick a pen and force open the zipped area (to close it, they just run the zipper through the forced-open area and it closes again as if no one went through it).
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by galacticfish View Post
      I'm planning on going abroad soon and I was wondering if there would be any problems with bringing pheromones with me on carry ons/luggages. I'm going to Japan btw

thanks!
      If packed in checked luggage, I've never had an issue. If it's in a carry on bag then they might take it.....and that just sucks! ????
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hmmmm, that is a good question. I hope someone can come along and give some clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by galacticfish View Post

thanks!
          Hey there galacticfish,

i am form EU.

Traveled back and forth outside EU union without any problems.
          Including customs at USA and Getting out of USA with them(back to EU).

I was also with them to Turkey, Jordan.
          As long as they are in you are perfectly ok.

The problem with hand luggage is not the content (that is pheromones)
          but its the size of the liquid it self that maters.

So again you are ok with a 10ml spray for sure.

Pheromones are just a cologne

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

galacticfish
            for example.. when i was coming back from XS headquarters
            US to EU
            https://twitter.com/idlebg/status/642121508249141248

i was carrying more around 10 bottles (30ml)
            and 20 bottles of 10mls.

Yes they searched it (thanks to the high amount of pheromone bottles)... or maybe it was because i was carrieng several bottles of Jack Daniels that we got with Steve while visiting the Jack Janiels distillery ... but thats another story

Sooo anyway... everything was ok even with that amount of pheromones with me

just have in mind..
            pheromones at customs are considered as colognes

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

you'll likely have no problem at all on the other side. airport security is really tough in usa and they really haven't bothered me about the pheromones. just keep it with your other liquids, and it'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
                galacticfish
                for example.. when i was coming back from XS headquarters
                US to EU
                https://twitter.com/idlebg/status/642121508249141248

i was carrying more around 10 bottles (30ml)
                and 20 bottles of 10mls.

Yes they searched it (thanks to the high amount of pheromone bottles)... or maybe it was because i was carrieng several bottles of Jack Daniels that we got with Steve while visiting the Jack Janiels distillery ... but thats another story

Sooo anyway... everything was ok even with that amount of pheromones with me

just have in mind..
                pheromones at customs are considered as colognes
                Wow, talk about precious cargo, Idle!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X