yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Burning question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning question

Hey there, I wasn't quite sure where to post this so I thought I'd put it here. There's been an issue on my mind ever since I made my first order, and indeed since I started using pheremones as a whole, and that is one of ethics and legality.

I see a lot of people posting here speaking trivially and openly about their 'mone usage, with partners being aware and approving, but I live in a pretty small-ish county in Wales and news travels fast, if word got around that I was using artificial pheremones to influence the way people saw me and to better my efforts with women there'd be an uproar. Aside from confusion, I'd be met with a heavy dose of stigma.

I don't take issue with it personally but through the eyes of society is it not underhanded to use chemicals from a bottle to get a woman into bed? Objectively speaking, I know it's a long shot but does that not put it in a similar vein to Rohypnol? I know the two are worlds apart but both are using chemical persuasion to get someone to do something they were otherwise not willing to. For example, I wouldn't like to have to explain to the police searching me what they were, or have to bring up their use in a court of law where a girl sees a bottle of evolve in my room and decides our sex wasn't quite consensual. I can't imagine them being viewed positively if they were to be seen by the masses. Even being caught with them in customs in an airport in a stricter country, how would I explain it to the authorities and how would they look upon pheremones? Even though there is no law prohibiting them I can't picture it being a pleasant encounter.

And another thing, what if people become more attached to the way pheremones make them feel rather than me myself? What if I have a relationship and things are going well but I find out it's all due to the 'mones I use? I've already woo'd a girl and on our first encounter I was wearing, she's smitten now and I don't doubt that I massively charmed her but part of me can't help but ask what part was me and what part where the pheremones, I think it would give me a complex over time.

Anyways I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, I have nothing but respect for the work that goes into these products, the science behind them and the people who use them, these issues are probably easily addressed I just feel I had to say them out loud and see what the response was, I don't think I'd feel comfortable ordering again until I did and I don't see anyone else expressing these views, thanks for hearing me out

These are some good points.

I'll try to make things clear with just two statements:
    1) Mones are not magic potions
    2) It is similar to hypnosis where if a given command goes against your subconscious moral code, you won't follow through with the suggestion.

These are two things I personally thing everyone should know about when getting into the world of mones.

Humans already produce pheromones naturally. What these products do is enhance what you already have, or fill in the blanks of what you're missing (although the latter requires more effort to make it work).

You might have seen on various forums the need to be congruent with the pheromone vibe being projected or else you'll be ignored or challenged. Girls will not just throw their minds out of the window and jump into bed with someone they don't know. If it is with someone they do know, they will analyze differences in the vibe they receive now compared to before, which may make them stop and go "something's off".

As for becoming attached to the pheromones instead of you yourself, that's one of the unfortunate misuses of pheromones where it becomes a crutch. As I said earlier, mones are not magic potions. Some people unfortunately treat them as such, experience results, and continue to use it without changing themselves to naturally become what the pheromones helped create. You will have people who used mones, faced negative experiences where they get turned down, and take that as a learning experience to change who they are deep down rather than act up some PUA routine. And then you'll have people who use it to do things for them, which ultimately brings up that deep, philosophical question of "does she love me, or does she love my mones?" and the despair of her finding out and questioning her true feelings. What I can say for sure though is you as the user will either change naturally to match the signature the pheromone gave off (and will no longer need the pheromone in the future), or you don't change and you're faced with the "me vs. mones" situation.

In the end, you're right. Pheromones are viewed with a stigma by anyone outside of the community primarily because they'll see it as a crutch, or they'll see it as a manipulating tool of someone's decisions. I can only say the difference is the people around you still have a fully-functional mind (they are not intoxicated nor has their ability to make decisions been compromised) unless they're high on drugs or drank alcohol. They can still make decisions of their own accord and in most cases have been open to making certain decisions for awhile.

I don't think I covered everything. My mind's a bit overwhelmed with other things at the moment but you brought up some deep, soul-searching questions.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

IMO it is more underhanded to buy a woman a drink at a bar with the intention of eventually getting her in to bed then it is to use pheromones. The reason being that even one drink will have far more influence on her motor skills and decision making then any pheromone will.

The comparison with Rohypnol couldn't be further from the truth and is why you would potentially be met with a stigma because the general public just don't understand what pheromones are and how they work. We are all influencing people every day with our own natural pheromones, So I don't see the difference or anything wrong with using lab made mones to enhance or influence how people interact with us. Not only that but mones are not just used with the intention of attraction, would you say it was underhanded for someone with crippling shyness to spray on something like connections in the hope it would help them socialize? What if that enhanced social interaction then led to sex?

With the example you gave with the girl that is now smitten with you. Do you think that if you sprayed on the same mones but desguised yourself as a smelly, toothless tramp she would still be as smitten? Probably not. Mones are such a small part of what helps a woman decide if she is attracted to you that I don't really see how it is possible to use them as a crutch. All mones do is make things easier, what you accomplished with this girl in one date MAY have taken you two dates to accomplish without mones.

Comment

Thanks for the respone guys, think thats just what I needed to hear to put my mind at rest I know the Rohypnol comparison was out there and a bit verbally ham fisted I was just trying to picture it through the eyes of a skeptical public.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
          These are some good points.

I'll try to make things clear with just two statements:
          1) Mones are not magic potions
          2) It is similar to hypnosis where if a given command goes against your subconscious moral code, you won't follow through with the suggestion.

These are two things I personally thing everyone should know about when getting into the world of mones.

Humans already produce pheromones naturally. What these products do is enhance what you already have, or fill in the blanks of what you're missing (although the latter requires more effort to make it work).

You might have seen on various forums the need to be congruent with the pheromone vibe being projected or else you'll be ignored or challenged. Girls will not just throw their minds out of the window and jump into bed with someone they don't know. If it is with someone they do know, they will analyze differences in the vibe they receive now compared to before, which may make them stop and go "something's off".

As for becoming attached to the pheromones instead of you yourself, that's one of the unfortunate misuses of pheromones where it becomes a crutch. As I said earlier, mones are not magic potions. Some people unfortunately treat them as such, experience results, and continue to use it without changing themselves to naturally become what the pheromones helped create. You will have people who used mones, faced negative experiences where they get turned down, and take that as a learning experience to change who they are deep down rather than act up some PUA routine. And then you'll have people who use it to do things for them, which ultimately brings up that deep, philosophical question of "does she love me, or does she love my mones?" and the despair of her finding out and questioning her true feelings. What I can say for sure though is you as the user will either change naturally to match the signature the pheromone gave off (and will no longer need the pheromone in the future), or you don't change and you're faced with the "me vs. mones" situation.

In the end, you're right. Pheromones are viewed with a stigma by anyone outside of the community primarily because they'll see it as a crutch, or they'll see it as a manipulating tool of someone's decisions. I can only say the difference is the people around you still have a fully-functional mind (they are not intoxicated nor has their ability to make decisions been compromised) unless they're high on drugs or drank alcohol. They can still make decisions of their own accord and in most cases have been open to making certain decisions for awhile.

I don't think I covered everything. My mind's a bit overwhelmed with other things at the moment but you brought up some deep, soul-searching questions.

Very true what you say, many believe that only using Mones, will not have to do anything but wait, since women will come alone, when one has to do their part to make these Mones work better!

Comment

I liken mone usage similarly to using a nice smelling cologne to get female attention or respect rather than it like a drug or something otherwise underhanded.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Facebook and other social media tools are a way for people to express themselves.This forum is for us pheromone lovers and enthusiasts to express ourselves and believe you when I say,there is a lot less restrictions on our forum.Good times,no one will ever get offended with your sharing your thoughts,concerns or just trying to figure something via out loud writing.As long as you are not outright abusive and disrespectful to anyone,IT IS ALLLL GOOOD.

I have had many seasoned pheromone users in my early pheromone usage tell me that after finding that special someone via relationships/marriage that they used pheromones less and less or even stopped using pheromones altogether.

As explained by the guys,we produce pheromones naturally and pheromones are a part of our everyday lifes.

To put it simply pheromones,if a woman is going on a date,pheromones would be the :
              push up bra to make her breasts look more vuluptous
              the necklace placed strategically between them to help you to notice
              high heels to make her calves look more sexy and make her sway while she walks
              the corsets to make her waist look smaller
              the sexy black dress
              the fake eye lashes and make up
              the add ons to her hair to make it look fuller and to give the idea that you are going to get a lot of hair to pull when that times comes

Pheromones just help you to put your best food forward and to assist with what you already have.Now it all mentioned above is wrong and illegal then so is pheromones,if it is perfectly fine and accepted then there you go.

Knowledge is power. Pheromones is just taboo right now because of the lack of knowledge.

Comment

I agree with Kate. Pheromones are just an accessory to enhance your personality. It is not magic, it can't "make" you be who you are not. It just gives you a little enhancement. Because, honestly, sometimes we all can use a little help. No one has all their shit together. If they do.. I'm pretty confident they are full of shit

Comment

i do agree with the "unfair advantage" point of view, but i don't think it's malificent at all. it's just that i have a leg up

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                    i do agree with the "unfair advantage" point of view, but i don't think it's malificent at all. it's just that i have a leg up
                    Not sure why I can't comment at the moment but malificent = awesome vocabulary
                    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol

These are some good questions. I'm sure we've all thought about this to some extent. I think ultimately it comes down to you. Do you feel comfortable using mones? I personally don't experience any guilt using mones. It has actually made my social life a lot more interesting.

It is a very interesting thing to explore. I'm sure that it can be used with bad intentions, just like anything really.

So far mones, and especially XS mones have enhanced my life significantly. They really do make me happier. Especially something like Bliss, the pure self effects are worth it! It's pretty amazing!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X