yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Year's Eve 2015!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Eve 2015!

Alas, I'm smack-dab in the middle of middle age (married with a young child at home) and NYE high jinks just aren't happening for me this year.

But, you may be more lucky! What's everyone doing tonight? What are you wearing (pheromones, not clothing)?

Report back if you went out wearing XS products, had a great time, and tell us what happened. I'll live vicariously through you!

Be a proud family man hun! The reason why people need to celebrate all the time and look forward to these holidays to go out , party , drink , whore around is because life is totally empty all year round.

Awesome alone time with the family at home is meaningful and better.

Quality over quantity

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU RTBOSS, KATED, STEVEO, BRIAN-XS & to all DiscoverXS Community . Im happy that i belong to community that shares their experiences in using pheromone and hoping for better mixes in futures, sometimes really doesn't matter the price but the quality when u sure it does hit & it hit hard. but what im sure off is that pheromone are most interesting thing that happened in my life & still, i enjoy my life every-time when im wearing mones, anyway it doesn't matter if today is special because of all parties going, but if im wearing mones that will be the same as everyday i go there & enjoy, so tonight is like every time when im night out having fun with the mones.

Clothing: Classy (in case you're curious RTBoss HAHAHA )
      Mones: Alpha Sexual SOB or Evolve + LB + Xist + A1 + Connections
      Last edited by sexnificant; 12-31-2015, 05:22 PM.
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I am in the same boat you are RTBoss. Steve and I got out all the orders for XS today and now I'm at home relaxing. Tonight I will be enjoying a very nice bottle of champagne and hanging out with the wife. To be perfectly honest, I'll be really surprised if I make it till midnight. That said I snuck a few sprays of Evolve on to see if I can influence my wife a little bit. Here's to trying! haha Everyone else, get out there and kill it!

Happy New Year Everyone!

-Brian
        PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Hope that Evolve worked out for you! I didn't apply anything at all, I knew it wouldn't happen and would be a waste of good 'mones, lol! Hope everyone had a safe and happy NYE, and a Happy New Year going ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
            Hope that Evolve worked out for you! I didn't apply anything at all, I knew it wouldn't happen and would be a waste of good 'mones, lol! Hope everyone had a safe and happy NYE, and a Happy New Year going ahead.
            Thanks RTBoss, You too excellent years 2016!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X