yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Natural Smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Smell

Hi all,

So I've been doing research into pheromones, proper use of cologne, application points etc and I've had a thought...

Several of the women I've been intimate with have commented on my natural smell, and how they really like it. One woman commented on how I made her dress smell like me, with another after sex commenting that "I smell like you now ". The third time, a woman was smelling my shirt after I had taken it off and made comments on how she liked my smell and how it turns her on!

I've got an order on the way with the A.C.E pack from PheromoneXS, which I am super keen to try out. However in the meantime I'm thinking of running an experiment of going without deodorant or soap. I'll still shower and clean myself up, but just refrain from removing this supposedly attractive smell. It might be a crazy idea, but from the responses I've received, is it such a crazy idea?

The thought of adding an attractive cologne and then pheromones on top has me giddy with excitement! So I ask you fellow members of the forum, have you ever come across this phenomenon before from the women (or men) you have been with? Do they enjoy your natural scent?

Huh, but that's been after you've been showering normally with soap and whatnot - correct? I've done your experiment, and after a few days my wife crinkled her nose up and said, "Uh, you're stinky." I said back, "Ah, com'mon, you like it!" She stared for a minutes and said, "No." But hey, try it and let us know how it works out for ya!

Comment

No it's usually after I've been out all day wearing my clothes or after a pretty steamy session in the bedroom. Had a girl stay over last night who asked me to wear one of her shirts (it was a plain black men's t-shirt) to sleep, so she could take it home and smell it haha! Little strange, but I dig it! It's not as creepy as it sounds hehe.

Although it's not the body odour smell that comes from your armpits etc. That much I've clarified. So the no deodorant/washing idea is a bust. However it's still worth looking into. It could even be my body's natural pheromones for all I know!

Comment

Could well be that you produce more natural pheromones than ordinary people do, see that as a gift
        But I am also keen to know if the smell from ACE will compliment / contradict your natural body smell. Did you order them unscented?

Comment

I did order them unscented, as I'm planning to use my regular cologne with them. I took the cheap shipping option so it won't get to Sydney for a while. So it could be some time before I have anything to report.

My plan at the moment (seems obvious I suppose) will be Ascent for work use, Evolve for dates and Cohesion for family/friends. Being a newb I think that's the best way to approach it until I get a better grasp on how they work.

Comment

It's not that uncommon although your natural body odor is comprised of your ethnicity, culture, diet, health, exercise, genetics, and the natural bacteria present all over your body. My dad has the same thing you do where you just have that good natural smell.

You might have ran into this info before when looking up on factors that affect the effectiveness of pheromones and colognes (on here or elsewhere) but these are the same factors.

As for how you're using Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion, that might work. It's an interesting take on a testing method as most other users combine them. I'm curious to hear your results.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X