yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What hypnosis mp3s, cds, or tapes do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe M View Post

I'm seriously considering to buy one of those programs.
    Are they really as good as they claim?
    I liked him and his schtick but I have since been focusing on the Steve G Jones materials and have been getting good results from them. I tend to give something about three weeks and if I haven't gotten results I will shift to something else.
    Last edited by dorfmeister; 01-06-2016, 12:45 PM.
    Bad Wolf

Comment

I used, HCM autohypnosis in spanish,because mi english is very bad

Comment

There is a great program is use in this range, called brain.fm.... it is more for relaxation, sleep, and productivity, but check it out... it is pretty great!
        Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

I'll check out brain.fm, thanks.

I just tried a track from Hypnosisdownloads.com - a company called Uncommon Knowledge based in the UK. I was out/under, and awoke feeling good. Only time will tell if the program works. The instructions say to listen once everyday for 1 week. I'll report back after the week is up.

Comment

In terms of sleep, brain.fm is pretty awesome. I order some sleep headphones, that I love, from Amazon for about $12. Works great; hit the play button and I am out within minutes. I have also used to productivity tracks to help me power through some work and it is pretty good.
            Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Are you paying for the pro version, I assume? Per month, or did you do the 1-time "forever" price? Which sleephones did you buy? The ones that Brain.fm recommend are $22 and the reviews aren't that great...

Comment

I tried a speaker that was placed in my pillow and it was very cheap and fell apart and quit working quickly. I like the idea of it but are there any pillowphones out there that are sturdy, well functioning products?
                Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                  I tried a speaker that was placed in my pillow and it was very cheap and fell apart and quit working quickly. I like the idea of it but are there any pillowphones out there that are sturdy, well functioning products?
                  I was try a speaker thet was placed in my pillow, and equal loss the product

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X