yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What hypnosis mp3s, cds, or tapes do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hypnosis mp3s, cds, or tapes do you like?

I've got all kinds of these - some have been beneficial, like the stuff from Major Mark, others less so, like paraliminals. Some I have really liked to listen to but they haven't necessarilly seemed effective, like the HPP titles.

What have you tried? What have you liked best?
    Bad Wolf

I only use subliminals.Both subliminal shop and real subliminal works for me.Have personal ecology hypnosis thing, but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Well, ok, but how about hypnosis?
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
        Well, ok, but how about hypnosis?
        I used hypnosis to be quiet as I get stressed very easy

Comment

I've used a few from "real subliminal" which seem to work pretty good!

I heard about these last year, its fun to find weird things like that on the net and try them out. I also found these tracks which are supposed to get you high, but i was way too skeptical about that working.

Comment

I don't like hypnosis, for some reason it's no effective for me. I prefer meditation (with binaurals or biofeedback) and subliminals.

Comment

I have tried hypnosis tapes too, but can never get past the relaxation guide. i find the voice to be distracting and am still fully aware that suggestions are being made to me

Comment

I've gotta recommend Dr. Glauberman and his HPP (Hypno-Peripheral Processing) Series. I've been using his Inside Outside program to get back on track with my cutting phase and get ripped by summer, and I have no willpower issues after 3 times through. It's also a very interesting, effective technique. Relaxing, and I'm out deep during the 20-25 minutes tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M View Post
                  I don't like hypnosis, for some reason it's no effective for me. I prefer meditation (with binaurals or biofeedback) and subliminals.
                  Is REiki? or other?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                    I've gotta recommend Dr. Glauberman and his HPP (Hypno-Peripheral Processing) Series. I've been using his Inside Outside program to get back on track with my cutting phase and get ripped by summer, and I have no willpower issues after 3 times through. It's also a very interesting, effective technique. Relaxing, and I'm out deep during the 20-25 minutes tracks.

Thanks very much for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

Is REiki? or other?
                      Binaurals are mp3 tracks which different frecuencies in each headphone, with the help of these tracks you can achieve a relaxed state quicker.
                      Biofeedback are different kinds of machines which give you indicators, based in your physiological state, of how relaxed you are.

Comment

For an adjustable binaural beats and/or harmonics machine, not to mention other goodies, checkout Mynoise.net. (It's FREE)

Comment

Thanks RTBoss,
                          I just downloaded Personal Ecology and let's see how it goes
                          How many tracks do you listen daily?

Comment

Just one, rotating the tracks in order. After one time completely through, I start all over again!

Comment

I have been working with a program from here.

Master Your Mind... for a Change

Good stuff.
                              Bad Wolf

Comment

Eh, none of his courses look interesting to me - I'd like something more akin to magnetic personality, or instant sexual seduction, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                                  I have been working with a program from here.

Master Your Mind... for a Change

Good stuff.

I'm seriously considering to buy one of those programs.
                                  Are they really as good as they claim?

Comment

I have been working on losing weight.....tried a couple of hyp tracks and subliminals. I usually give them about three weeks and if I don't notice anything positive I stop.

Just got some hypnosis and affirmation tracks from Steve G Jones. He had a sale where everything was a dollar and while in some ways I don't find his hypnosis tracks to be very artfully done after less than a week of listening I am finding myself to have dropped the compulsive eating patterns I had been struggling with.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Next time you see a sale like that, please let us know!

Comment

Next time you see a sale like that, please let us know!
                                        Yes. And it is interesting but I had never really paid any attention to Steve G Jones before. I had seen the stuff but had never considered buying it. That $1 sale got me to take a look and I have set up a way of listening with his products that is apparently working. I do have to say the main hypnosis track I have been using which is in his 5 diamond series and sells normally for $219! is kind of a muddy, echo ridden mess, nothing like the HPP tracks which are beautifully done but for me ineffective.

I have found so much hypnosis and subliminal stuff that hasn't seemed to work but this apparently does, at least for me.
                                        Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X