yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Community Researcher Cost*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Researcher Cost*

How to get this offer : Community Researcher Cost*

which says its 30 % , and for details for to community page

Where did you see this?

From my understanding, the community researcher discount program was shut down quite a long while ago since its shifted to the new discount format based on relevant posting here on DiscoverXS.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I saw it in description of products .

As for example : on Product page on A1 : https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...ne-a1-dpg.html

just below the technical data, in description section.

Comment

One More Issue :

If I check the price of A1 without logging in , then its price is 19.97 USD , but when as soon as login and check , the price shown is 29.97 USD .

How is this possible? .

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
          One More Issue :

If I check the price of A1 without logging in , then its price is 19.97 USD , but when as soon as login and check , the price shown is 29.97 USD .

How is this possible? .
          Did you ever get Community Research status before the current discounting program (basically your username would be green instead of blue)? If so, that may be why it's popping up. I'm kind of curious too as I'd like to get that discount, but I'm thinking that was from the previous researcher discount program that's no longer running.

Edit:
          I just noticed that too. Okay, what I said before doesn't even apply to this... The only thing I can think of is that the page wasn't updated accordingly, but I'd like to hear from XSteveO or idle about this.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank for your feedback guys,forwarding to idle now so he can take a look.

Comment

Ok . It might be an issue of page updation.

But what about the difference in prices. Why that is showing up in two different pages. ???Now price is not updated, or some bug or something else.

I never got that discount.

Comment

Is it some bug or its some offer? cant understand , confusing. strange no one replying

Comment

Well, it's the holidays, Steve's busy, Lord knows Idle is too. There's a couple forum bugs I need fixed as well so I'll give him a nudge for ya. From what I can see, it's a bug in the website, I've noticed it as well. The researcher cost program was phased out for lifetime discount program, so what you're seeing is outdated and needs correcting.

Comment

thanks a lot for response 2000GT. only query left is : why difference of pricing in A1 . is it same bug or something i am missing? its 19.97 USD without logging in . and becomes 27 .97 USD when i logg in

Comment

i just noticed the same problem when want ordering A1 :( i'll think i'll order it as guest
                      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Hope some store person will respond soon . Thinking of posting same in bug section! !

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X