yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

problem with dropper & inconsistent drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with dropper & inconsistent drops

I'm having a horrible problem with my evolve. The drops are alarmingly bigger than cohesion and ascend (i got the ACE pack), and pour out way too fast so I can't get just 1 drop. It's really annoying and I feel like 1 drop is my sweet spot with evolve, but I can't get just 1 D:

someone help please, i'm wasting mones

I never had evolve oil so I'm not sure how it looks with the dropping. What exactly have you tried doing in attempting to get the single drop?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

shake well the bottle before and try to make one drop vertically ( total vertical )
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

i always have it completely vertical. i've taken pliers to it, to turn the dropper and align it a certain way (as i've seen it recommended by people on androtics direct website). i've shaken it too.

none of this helps D:

my ascend bottle doesn't do this, my cohesion bottle is in between ascend and evolve. cohesion is easier to get 1 drop, but sometimes the second one just chases the first drop.

Comment

What about flicking the bottle? Sounds kind of weird, but try doing a quick light snap of the wrist to pop out one drop while holding the bottle firmly.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

i'll try that tomorrow, thanks!

Comment

fdesa you are a scholar and a saint. it works! although each flick only provides me with 1/3 of a drop... i can always add more, but i can't take any off. Thanks!

Comment

You could get a pipette, but I think that's adviced against due to possibly of contamination. Unless you make absolutely sure it's sterilized every time you use it.

Comment

yeah i was thinking something like that, but it would make it too much of a hassle to be worth it. i'll just have to make do with what i have at hand....... unless one of the mods or admin chimes in with a working solution..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X