yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you store your pheromone products? Pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you store your pheromone products? Pics needed

Alright my lovelies,we have so much questions about how do you store,hide and keep your pheromone collection organized.

Steve is making it super easy to have a massive collection of all the products he have to offer and am curious as to how you peeps keep these mones disciplined.

I keep mines on my chest of drawers and the hubby does as well,however,with the growing amount of jewelry, fragrance oils and candles I was thinking something like this but bigger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nEkd8Yw.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	29307
    Last edited by idle; 09-17-2015, 04:44 AM. Reason: thumbnail fix ;)

I just stuff them behind that bathroom mirror on the wall. The one with the space behind it.

If not there, then in a little drawer of my desk that doesn't really get used for anything else.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Due to the UBER SLOW postal service in my country. I only have two bottles of XIST to display. What is missing (Well if the post office ever delivers it.), is 2 bottles ofEvolve, special version of XIST and A1!

It feels like my mones are lost in the post. Priority mail is like playing Russian Roulette, it has only worked once. I swear my postal office is on strike. From now it will only be DHL. I still hope my two previous mones arrive.

I store this in a cabinet:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Sorry for imgur link, my jpg did not want to upload.

Comment

What's with the rubber band??

Mine I usually keep in my dresser drawer...

Comment

Since I'm regularly on the road, I keep the essentials in a travelling utilities bag where you usually put shampoo, body wash , razor, etc. Situational mones I keep in a drawer beside my bed

Comment

Just in the drawer in My bed, i was thinking of placing IT in the fridge But maybe cold temperature Will affect its content.

Comment

Name:	11988578_10204835438862355_559121363972351722_n.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	29309

Name:	11998913_10204835438302341_4822211204207718129_n (1).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	29310

but seriously..

i keep my top used ones on my desk (avoiding direct sun light)
              and the other ones in a drawer.
              will try post pics later on

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

Never used anything so sophisticated as that. I usuaally keep it in my pocket, my bookbag, or file cabinet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X