yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mobile vs Pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile vs Pc

I usually use my phone and today is the first time ive been on here and the store on a pc. So i am seeing alot of feauters for the first time that arent availble on the mobile site. so i was looking at all of the buttons on the store sit eand noticed a downloads section. what exactly is there to download. i would lioke to knoww so i could participate in the downloading as well

also i would like to say that i just put in an order a couple of days ago on my phone. i am on a pc now and i am seeing products that were not visible on mobile as well

Comment

lol i use this site exclusively on the pc. if i want to type a reply on the forum, it would be a pain in the ass to do so on the phone!!

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
        lol i use this site exclusively on the pc. if i want to type a reply on the forum, it would be a pain in the ass to do so on the phone!!
        this is very much true. especially when the scene is broken. i just got a new job so i should be able to get new gadgets in the beginning of the year.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X