yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Radical Undoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical Undoing

Some interesting practices that focus on getting the mind unstock. Should be compatible with affirmations and hypnosis.

I have been doing the exercises in the first link.
    Bad Wolf

yup those help but you have to ACT! remove self doubt from the subconcious

Comment

Another one that is popular on another forum is PTSEC: http://pstecaudiosource.org/1937/pstec-essentials
      They say it's better than faster EFT but I never tested it: I do too much stuff already (subliminal, hypnosis, bach flower, phero)

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
        yup those help but you have to ACT! remove self doubt from the subconcious
        Yes. These materials help to reduce tension and anxiety to assist one in having the courage to act.

I think for many people tension and anxiety are barriers to action. Reduce or remove them and the subject is more likely to be able to take appropriate action.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by alpha360 View Post
          Another one that is popular on another forum is PTSEC: http://pstecaudiosource.org/1937/pstec-essentials
          They say it's better than faster EFT but I never tested it: I do too much stuff already (subliminal, hypnosis, bach flower, phero)
          Which forum? I just listened to part of a podcast interview with the fellow who developed this. Sounds promising.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

Subliminal-talk forum

Comment

Thanks.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

Interesting.

Notes copied from another forum I'm a part of. Figured they would help many that are here. I'll be listening to the PSTEC instruction audios over the next couple of days and I'll be combining all of t
                Bad Wolf

Comment

On initial experiments PSTEC seems pretty powerful.

Appears to work better than EFT, which I was disapponted with after quite a lot of tapping.

I am going to keep working with the audio tracks.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Bad Wolf

Comment

Bad Wolf

Comment

OK Kate is having a blonde moment here. How does not giving a fk help with your confidence.

I know that most people believe that if you care too much you tend to worry and have anxiety attacks and can't approach others etc.

Isn't life about balance. I believe if you are confident then you tend to focus and care more on the things and people that matter , using rational thinking as oppose to just allowing everyone to mess with your thoughts of yourself, life and way of doing things.

Say you meet a girl after using these don't give a shit methods and you start a relationship and you loose said girl because you have conditioned yourself to not care, don't give a shit etc. I am totally confused as to how these things help in the future and with humanity on a whole

Comment

There is a middle ground where you care with a healthy mindset, there is anxiety, over worrying and there is I don't care at all so yesterday I just kill myself just to see how fun it is. The question is where that "normal" "middle" ground would be.

"Say you meet a girl after using these don't give a shit methods and you start a relationship and you loose said girl because you have conditioned yourself to not care, don't give a shit etc. "

In this case you also should check the girl attitude, why would he loose said girl with his attitude, this is just theory at this point.
                          So why would she leave the guy?
                          1) He is doing too much, by not caring at all he is showing lack of confidence in himself. Doing too much give that impression (jerk)
                          2) She is not the type of girl that would accept this behavior (religion, philosophy, low self esteem, lack of confidence, country, parents, etc)
                          3) Or not caring isn't the solution. Or caring while being confident, not showing emotion, keeping the frame, being strong on his belief, etc. There is a lot of variation, it's impossible to express them by words alone.

"I am totally confused as to how these things help in the future and with humanity on a whole"
                          I don't know about humanity though I think a healthy male should act like a male not a female. Then who defines what a healthy male is? By experience, learning, evolving and by doing what is working the best for both the woman and man.

Comment

Thanks for dropping that piece of knowledge. Should complement well with my "phero powerstack"

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X