yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What do you do for fitness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do for fitness?

What is your fitness regimen?

I do a fitness class every day and walk anywhere from 5 to 10 miles a day.

I've been doing Body Pump twice a week, Trx three times a week, Spinning twice a week.

I also do yoga as often as I can fit it
    Bad Wolf

Weight Training in the gym, for last 25 years. And Cardio on the machines
    Sometimes a yoga class with the hot chicks. And of coarse Sex.

I believe that we should enjoy life, indulge with pleasures, we only live once,
    so I say lets make the most of it. And try to be healthy, at the same time,
    diet and exercise.
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

I've even set this up so I can keep moving while watching television.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

• Magpie
        Magpie commented
        Editing a comment
        Classic setup mate. And watching TV or listen to radio, cool.
        To enjoy your hobby and have fun, whether it be exercise or learning,
        is the key to keeping it up.

It's called a Deskcycle. I've paired it with a Roc-n-Soc drummer's throne.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Went to a 1 hour Body Pump class tonight. Will take a 1 hour TRX class tomorrow morning.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

I'm a certified personal trainer, definitely active and biased toward resistance training. I hit the weights 4-5x/week, the elliptical for 30 minutes 3x/week in seperate sessions, and when it's warm I sprint 8-12x on a track/field/or up a hill. I have done yoga in the past, and miss it. Can't beat the view!

Comment

As much sex as possible, weights 5x a week, no cardio.

Comment

Walking, Spinning, Weight Training and Yoga is pretty good. Remember to eat well too, I think that it often does play an important role when it comes to fitness.

I can't help but laugh at the guys who mentioned sex as exercise lol As for yoga, now I'll know why some guys show up in my yoga class!!!

Comment

Yeah, watch out for those of us that like to be in the back row!

Comment

• TheGoldenGirl
                  TheGoldenGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You bad - bad boy lol

I am eating lunch at a Subway and on the television they have ESPN on and they are showing The Crossfit Games, The Sport of Working Out!

Lots of six packs to be seen.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

I tried Crossfit for two months back a few years ago. Developed tendonitis so bad in my right elbow and wrist I had to quit.

I like the workouts I am doing now better.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Getting ready to go to a combined Spinning/TRX this afternoon. Thirty minutes of each.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Relatively new regimen for me: gym 4x weekly with muscle building twice a week and conditioning on the other two days. Unlike in the past, I'm hitting the legs and incorporating various planking exercises. With traveling and the kids being out of school, I've not been in the gym for a few weeks. That will change tomorrow!

Comment

We've been doing quite a bit of planking and side planking in "Body Pump". We also seem to do a fair bit in the TRX classes and Yoga.
                        Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                          I tried Crossfit for two months back a few years ago. Developed tendonitis so bad in my right elbow and wrist I had to quit.

I like the workouts I am doing now better.

Crossfit is a recipe for overtraining. I would never recommend it...to a sane person. :-) "Hey, let's take a bunch of hard compound movements and throw 'em all together and go until you feel like dying! GREAT!"

Comment

Yeah. At times it felt pretty good to go that hard. It really felt like you were doing something worthwhile and it really got the endorphins flowing.

I got the sense, though, that when my tendonitis developed and I was asking how I might modify to alleviate the pain and let it heal, that they just wanted me to shut up and go away.
                            Bad Wolf

Comment

My biggest issue with Body Pump, other than generally disliking the music used, is that it seems a bit too focused on isolation exercises. But overall I like it pretty well. I would not want to have to do it more than twice a week, though.
                              Bad Wolf

Comment

Within the course of a week I am usually spending about 2 hours a day doing some combination of the following: Walking, Spinning, TRX, Weights, Body Pump, Yoga, Racquetball, Table Tennis.
                                Bad Wolf

Comment

I do weights 3-4 times a week and walk everyday. half the time i do lower body day with a lot of elliptical, and bikes with the focus on my ass muscles! Some of you guys would be surprised how much the ladies love that! Just dont neglect it!

Comment

My previous job i used to slide 120 lb semi truck brake drums across rollers to be machined and then had to pick them up walk them a few steps and sat them on a pallet and stacked them five high 20 per skid. I did 400 to 500 a day and the more i did the more money i made. Sometimes i had to carry them down a few stairs. They were 120 after being machined 140 before! I did this about 8 months straight only stopping on the rare days the machines went down. Eventually they had me training people to take over the position and never got anybody who could handle it, i even had a few just leave at lunch break on there first day! Most of these guys were big stocky dudes that 200+lbs and went to the gym and hit chest and arms everyday but there legs and back would give out trying to lift a drum! Im very slim and weigh 165 but most of that is in my legs and back. I would wear my big headphones and just made a workout out of it and by the end of it i was man handling the drums. This is why i dont believe in overtraining. As long as you have the heart, and can put up with the pain your body will get used to it and be much stronger in the end.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X