yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone use subliminals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sexnificant try some from subliminal shop

Comment

Im using also sapien meds channel videos on youtube and they work wonders. (Testosterone booster, Alpha Androstenol... Masculine Enhanement (bigger penis)... stomach shrinking and many others sapien uses isotronic tones, so no worries from hadache) i used subliminal shop ( confidence ) i found that it gaves me headache and it take too long to see results
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Actually from subliminals you should not seek fast results, seek permanent or long lasting result
        ??I think is best that way

Comment

I am too listening to subliminals, at night I play the Alpha Male 6.0 tracks from Subliminal Shop/Indigo Mindlabs in a loop. Sometimes during the day I play the silent track of Alpha Male from Real Subliminal, which is provided by as3 from pherotruth, as well as a copy of John Alexander's book "How To Become An Alpha Male". I've started to see subtle changes in the way I behave around other people, as I used to be quite introverted by nature.
          Last edited by DssMaster; 01-27-2017, 05:05 PM.
          Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
          Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
          LPMP: TLG
          Love Scent: NPA, SOE
          Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
          PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
          Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

DssMaster I have been using subliminals ffrom IML for over a year, I did AM6 one, huge change.
            Don't combine subliminals, Shannon advised : never combine subliminals from different producers and keep 32 days apart from each other

Comment

2 more things, use only am 6 as much as you can for up to 16 hours a day according to instructions and only by itself.
              Second if haven't paid for it it won't work at full power. I have downloaded it at first from a torrent mega pack. Shannon it's not stupid, it has anti piracy scripting in it. If you want to use it. Pay for it.

Respect those 2 things and the effect won't be just subtle. You will become closer to an alpha male.

?

Comment

PS: doesn't matter, introverted extroverted, you can be alpha other way.
                about being a alpha by the inside, and the others will see you as one. You will also act as one.

Comment

@bogdy: Thanks for the advise. Didn't think that was an issue, but I guess it can create conflict due to the different scripts in each product. And yes I did get it for free from a friend, some users in pherotruth said they got it as a free download, and that it still worked for them. I forgot who it was, but someone mentioned that Shannon didn't add any anti-piracy stuff in it. I do intend to pay for it if I see that it works on me. I just thought I would give it a try for the recommended 6 month period, and if it does work, then I certainly do not mind paying full price for it.
                  Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                  LPMP: TLG
                  Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                  Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                  PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                  Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

It does have anti-piracy scripting in it, but it is not designed to degrade your user experience. I know that a lot of people want to see that it works and are skeptical of subliminals, so it would only give my products and reputation a black eye if I prevented them from working when someone tries it before they buy it. That is taken into account in the AP script.

Comment

Good comments here on subliminals.. I'll make a try on Alpha male 5.0 4 generation Shannon Matteson. If someone has tried this, please tell your experience. Hypnosis works, that all we know..
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Subliminal shop sells products that I believe do bring about change. The creator behind the products has a rock solid product called the Alpha Man Subliminal program which does work. Do not expect miracles as the subliminals by themselves do not magically pave your paths with gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                          Good comments here on subliminals.. I'll make a try on Alpha male 5.0 4 generation Shannon Matteson. If someone has tried this, please tell your experience. Hypnosis works, that all we know..
                          I certainly would not discount Hypnosis which I believe is backed up by science. Why not give hypnosis ago first ?

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

I certainly would not discount Hypnosis which I believe is backed up by science. Why not give hypnosis ago first ?
                            Youragreatguy, thanks for your comments
                            I just found out, that those Alpha man subliminal when download from torrents, files are not working properly. It suppose works well, only when buying from the shop.

Yeah, I agree hypnosis I think works. I just have a 10 lines of afirmations, however I haven't done in long time.
                            What kind of technique, link or something want to share about hypnosis? I just don't know much about the subject..

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Youragreatguy, thanks for your comments
                              I just found out, that those Alpha man subliminal when download from torrents, files are not working properly. It suppose works well, only when buying from the shop.

Yeah, I agree hypnosis I think works. I just have a 10 lines of afirmations, however I haven't done in long time.
                              What kind of technique, link or something want to share about hypnosis? I just don't know much about the subject..
                              In terms of hypnosis I have heard alot of great things about http://www.deeptrancenow.com/audio.htm .

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

In terms of hypnosis I have heard alot of great things about http://www.deeptrancenow.com/audio.htm .
                                Thanks man, I will check out the link

Comment

I have been listening to hypnosis tracks from Major Mark Cunningham. I like those a lot.
                                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Is it true that subliminals downloaded from pirate sites.. do not work properly, because an antipirate thing that file contain?

Comment

Is it true that subliminals downloaded from pirate sites.. do not work properly, because an antipirate thing that file contain?
                                      I guess it really depends on the product and vendor. There are several big players out, there one of them I believe has begun incorporating anti piracy codes into their latest creations. As to how effective this AP code is I am unclear.

Comment

Yeah the ones from indigo mind labs has anti piracy script in all the products. I wouldn't risk pirating it. if you don't wanna spend any money, just run the free eprha for 90 days. I purchased and used eprha 2.0, and it changed my life.

I never really got into real subliminals. I have used some things on YouTube but from what I remember they're not even subliminal.

The new dmsi is a beast though. I've been on pheromone hiatus since the beginning of the month because I'm providing testing data for the creator, and the pheromones would throw off the results. It's got so many side benefits too besidea becoming attractive. Pm me and I'll give details.

Comment

The anti-piracy scripting in my older subs is designed to allow you to enjoy full effects of the sub, but aims to get you to understand why it's important to pay for it if you get value from it. The AP code in my newer (5.5G) subs is more aggressive. You still get to experience the program, and I am not going to force you to pay for it, but you have a choice of paying for it or not using it. It will discourage un-paid-for use.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X