yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorite Places To Test Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Places To Test Products

Hey guys.
    I figured I would post this in Off Topic since it's not XS-specific. Lately I've been wandering around Barnes & Noble, WalMart and the local mall when I test out new products and mixes. So, like the title says, what are your favorite places to try out new products?

I live out in the country a good distance from any heavily populated area. (very beautiful out here) I don't get many chances to test the products first hand. I kind of have a reputation for frequently having awesome things to try out, so I actually have a small network of friends and contacts who I can call upon to be (free) test subjects.

So to answer your question, my favorite place to test things is on other people.

Comment

Night clubs by far, Alcohol means lower inhibitions means mones work twice as good.

Comment

The complete opposite as above. I attend AA meetings on a daily basis at 8:00 pm. Exposes people sitting in a room to the mones for an hour at a time

Comment

Since I spend so much time there, by default, work. I also take a daily fitness class, and on the weekends often go to Target and Barnes and Noble. I rarely drink alcohol so I almost never go to a bar or club.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

For me, it's at work in my Customer Service job, lots of enquiries
            from people. Also public transport, the gym, and shopping centers.

Smile and be Happy

Comment

I am going, by myself, to a play, tonight. Could be an interesting situation for pheromones.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

The car and small rooms gives the best impact. I am a fan of the lower concentration because it works well in a small space, but in a large space you can just do more sprays to compensate for the distance. If you try that with a higher concentration you'll just OD on the self-fx, and due to the stickiness between molecules you may not be able to break out of the current diffusion radius.

10 sprays of eNone at 0.25 mcg is completely different than 1 spray of eNone at 2.5 mcg.
                The gravitation attraction between the eNone molecules, like other sticky 'mones, drops off as an exponential decay function.

'mones are expensive and sometimes exist in very limited quantities
                Alcohol is reasonably cheap and easy to acquire.

Comment

My best testing grounds are my home and work. Very familiar territory where most things remain constant. Makes noticing test results much more noticeable and reliable than going out and about. Although hits at the bar are just plain good fun ; )
                  Ammo:
                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                  AD: Glace
                  Lovescent: NNPA
                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I have a couple of business that I frequent. I am recognized by some of the staff, but not all, and I have no relations with them outside. This gives me a bit of a mix to see reactions; there are males there too. I have seen some who are kind of quiet on some days, but tend to open up more when we talk. Yesterday, one actually just kept rambling on and on... At first I was thinking she was just kind of a bimbo, then it hot me that the moans are likely working their magic.
                    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X