yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Potion Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Potion Project

Most people get into pheromone research,looking for one thing,a "love potion" (or at least a lust potion). While pheromones serve their purpose,they just don't have the prestige that the classic love potion seems to have. There's just something romantic (not to mention desperate and slightly creepy) about about getting your intended to eat/drink a "magic" potion which makes them fall head over heals for you, (or in certain stories accidentally make them fall for someone else).

While reality is a tad more complex than fiction, biochemistry tells us that the occurrence called "love" can be considered a chemical addiction. So in theory love (or at least its effects) can be created through chemistry. I believe that if you can do that long enough to make a person believe that they are falling for you, then their mind will continue the biological processes and make it true.

The primary brain chemicals (at least the known ones) that deal with love are dopamine and norapinephrin.

Dopamine is a versatile neurotransmitter serving many purposes throughout the brain depending on location and concentration. One of those is in the pleasure centers of the brain specifically its the trigger for "expectation of pleasure", elsewhere in the brain its also a signal for stress. The primary effect of androstenone on the female brain is that it increases dopamine production. (could explain both the positive effects and the negative OD effects) Curiously the active ingredient in chocolate,cocaine,the greater amphetamine class of drugs (including caffeine),and several other addictive compounds also increase the dopamine concentration in the brain. The passion flower,tobacco,and many other plants have compounds known as MAO-A and MAO-B inhibitors which prevent certain proteins from breaking down the dopamine and norapinephrin produced in the brain.

I haven't done as much research on norapinephrin as dopamine,but its effect is the one you probably experienced with your first crush. The moment where all time seems to stop or slow down, you heart beats faster your breathing speeds up,palms sweat, knees lose all semblance of stability,etc. Ya that's the norapinephrin rush.

Dopamine on the other hand is what causes the excitement and joy when you see (or expect to see) your crush,it makes it hard to stop thinking about the person (addiction remember). The sadness when you have to leave,followed by deep depression later on is actually a crash when the amount of dopamine in your system plummets.

Ok so now I have a good outline of the basic theory behind the function of love potions laid down. Now we can start the discussion on improving this theory. Or better yet ideas on how to actually create a functional (preferably not overwhelming) love potion.

Solar Seeker, are you referring to a single item acting as the love potion? Or are you thinking of making use of the information to control several aspects that help lead to a love potion effect? Or is it something else entirely?

I like where this theory is going, and to put it to use would suggest that we trigger amping up dopamine and norepinephrine at the right amount (depending on the person of interest in question) when within our presence to psychologically set the stimulus that it's us they're attracted to.

My question would be what to do with East Asians who seem to have a very low tolerance for none products.

You now got me thinking which molecules trigger what mechanism within the body to promote a certain emotion or action.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

You have my attention and I have an database of material that may help toward this end. With that said, it is my sincere opinion that to actually create something like this would take the resources of a major university with a chemistry lab and a top of the line neuroscience department. And to top it off, no university would support such research because of the ethical considerations.

I'll see what I can do to sift through my database for all the information I have on this area and put it in a public drop box soon.

Comment

Although a single love potion which does it all would be awesome, it seems a bit too advanced for a home built laboratory. The advantage of living in the modern world is that you can buy a lot of the things you can't make in a home setup. The great thing about life is it can synthesize compounds which even the most advanced human laboratory cannot.

So I'm thinking of starting with the active ingredient in chocolate (phenylethylamine) which can be bought very cheaply as a nutritional supplement. This increases the dopamine and norapinephrine in the brain but its effects are very short lived, (less than an hour). I'm also researching all of the traditional herbal aphrodisiacs and their function to try and extend this effect a little.

Most likely the end product will be a kit containing detailed instructions for a variety of things. Pheromones,phenylethylamine enriched chocolate, traditional aphrodisiacs,and herbal performance enhancers to carry a person through the whole process from first contact (or the friend zone) all the way to really steamy nights and for long term maintenance to keep the relationship going strong well into the later years.

Comment

Im pretty sure those products have to be ingested at some point, if you are going that far why not try that snuggle hormone starts with an o, journal ed results on Pherotruth make it sound like a heart breaker.

Comment

That sounds rather interesting. Can you provide a link?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X