yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Kimba's new book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimba's new book!

Hey guys, Kimba released his new book recently, may be interesting to read!

Click image for larger version

Name:	casanove.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	17402

Smile and be Happy

Comment

Any community members that want one, let me know. I'll attempt to get a hold of Kimba to ask, but I think it would be amazing to give out an ebook with every SOB purchase for the next week or so.

I also want to give any community researcher their own copy. Just drop me a PM with your kindle email and I'll send it as a gift. IMHO, Kimba is well worth it and deserves our support on merit alone.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Congratulations Kimba on the first book, if you get to read this well done!!

Comment

Soo that explains that

just placed my pre-order.
          Lets wait and see/read

a huge to Kimba

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Well, this explains a lot. I knew he was working on this but it's good to see it finally ready for release. Well done KIMBA

Comment

I'd love to grab the book just to support Kimba, but if my wife found it...

Comment

Thank you Gentz! I see this book as the Primer to Game. I do my best to explain the natural flow of Game and the fundamental elements of Game, the three core skills you use to get women. I also included a brief primer on how to learn and also Flow, the psychological principle which helps you learn quickest and let magic happen in real time. I would appreciate the reviews. That is what I am lacking!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X