yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adjusting My World Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting My World Clock

Hello PXS! I am getting ready to order my first batch of products to experiment with, so I've been doing a lot of reading. SteveO said that he makes sure he ships/sends orders out to their destinations as soon as they come in, except for after hours and/or Sundays & Holidays. So, I clicked the Contact Us link to see your address. I only found a P.O. Box in Tennessee, which is not the actual address of the office that receives and processes the orders.
    I don't really need to know your exact address, just please let me know which part of the US you're in, so I can adjust my secondary clock to your time zone, and make sure to finalize my order/purchase within office hours.

Thank you for the help

Hey there Capricorn
    Everything including the lab, shipping department and support are in the Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
    Historic, present and future dates for daylight saving time and clock changes. Time changes between years 2023 and 2027 in USA – Tennessee – Memphis are shown here.

consider the DST changes too during winter and summer

Hope this helps.
    Happy experimenting with your new XS goodies

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

A most valuable piece of info, idle!
      Thanks, buddy

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...