yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cheap 200mg Caffeine Tablets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap 200mg Caffeine Tablets

Just thought I'd post a link to the cheapest caffeine tablets
    and fastest delivery I've seen for those interested. As I'm a
    shift-worker, and enjoy hot chocolate/coffee, but sometimes
    takes too long to drink, and the hassle of buying at a coffee
    shop, or making yourself, I just pop a pill, and I'm good as
    gold. I actually chew the tablet, as it absorbs quicker, and
    works faster. Within a minute.

On eBay from the UK, takes 7 to 10 days from UK to
    Australia. Maybe quicker elsewhere.
    GBP 11.99 + Shipping:GBP 4.75 for 1000 x 200mg tablets.

Smile and be Happy

Comment

The tablets work good for me. Occasionally you come across a
      dodgy company, but pretty rare though. Caffeine powder is as
      cheap as chips, but harder to dose in powder form.
      Smile and be Happy

Comment

Hmm I might get some although I am very tolerant to caffeine so it might not affect me.

Comment

For a moment I thought we had a spam bot thread Personally I'm a fan of green tea extract. Too much caffeine gives me a migraine...as I found out two days ago. :(

Comment

Some info about Caffeine, from a Google search.

http://www.achenet.org/resources/caffeine_and_migraine/ Caffeine is the world's most popular drug and coffee possibly second most valuable product after oil. Up to 90% of Americans of all ages consume some caffeine daily with more than 50% consuming coffee daily. More than 50% average 300mg per day with an average daily dosage for all consumers of about 200mg.

So why not just treat your headaches with coffee? Unfortunately, caffeine's effects on the brain can vary tremendously depending upon how often you use it. With occasional use, it may provide modest acute headache relief as well as its characteristic satisfying sense of alertness and well-being. However, with daily or near daily caffeine exposure, the brain may develop a tolerance for the drug. This means, a given dose becomes less effective with repeated use. Dependency develops when the brain expects that an additional dose of caffeine will be coming soon. If that caffeine expectation is unmet, a withdrawal syndrome results which includes headache itself as a prominent symptom, along with fatigue, trouble concentrating, nausea, and other symptoms suggestive of migraine.
            An example of this withdrawal syndrome may be the "weekend migraine", where attacks tend to occur on Saturdays or Sundays associated with "sleeping in" and delaying the morning cup of coffee,.

We don't fully understand the mechanisms underlying the different effects of caffeine on the brain. However, the specific targets of action of caffeine in the brain and nerves outside the brain are known. Caffeine affects the activity of a naturally occurring and necessary brain substance called adenosine. Adenosine levels in the blood go up during migraine attacks. Furthermore, adenosine when injected into a vein can trigger migraine attacks. Adenosine is widely available in the brain and can produce many effects including less brain electrical activity, temporary widening of blood vessels, and control of some aspects of sleep and movement. Adenosine acts by sticking to specific receptor molecules on the surfaces of some brain cells. Caffeine can block the action of these receptors and thereby stop the effects of adenosine. We do not know how these effects of caffeine result in acute anti-migraine and pain control actions.

In daily caffeine users, caffeine has less of an effect on brain action and blood vessel size. Caffeine withdrawal may lead to a significant increase in blood flow in the brain. This is due to an increase in blood vessel size as a result of stretching or dilation. These chronic effects of caffeine are likely a result of changes in the numbers, types and change in function of adenosine receptors active on brain cells. These changes may contribute to caffeine tolerance and dependency.

The single biggest misunderstanding is that a migraine is just a severe headache. It is, in fact, a complex neurological disease that affects the central nervous system and is accompanied by a range of physical and emotional symptoms.

WHY COFFEE CAN HELP
            Caffeine is the cheapest, easiest, most available drug to treat a migraine. It constricts blood vessels which can decrease pain. If you feel a migraine coming on, try drinking a cup or two of strong black coffee or a caffeinated soft drink, a simple treatment that works for many people.Caffeine can be so effective that many over-the-counter migraine medications include it as an ingredient, including Anadin Extra.Caffeine also helps you absorb other medications, which is another reason why it is included in some of these medications. And it is a brain stimulant so it can help you think better if you're in a migraine fog

All Copy and Pasted above.

If I miss a few days without caffeine tablets or coffee, I may get a minor headache.
            It's been said that Caffeine constricts blood vessels in the brain, and increases blood
            flow in the muscles. And when caffeine is not being taken the blood vessels to the
            brain are more dilated(more blood flow), and more chance of a headache or migraine,
            if you are a coffee drinker.
            I have definitely built up a tolerance for caffeine, as its effects are not as dramatic as
            years ago. but I still get that warm fuzzy feeling to my brain within 30 seconds of
            chewing a caffeine tablet. And the 200mg dose I take nowadays, feels like a 100mg
            dose from 10 years ago. But I still love my caffeine fix. 2 or 3 times a day.
            Smile and be Happy

Comment

Want a leg up on everybody? Modafinil!

Pretty much any executive who is high-powered is using it. Best place to get it is at https://modup.net/

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks SteveO,
                That one is interesting. I've dabbled in nootropics for last
                10 years. Piracetam to Noopept... Info below.
                Pure Nootropics has been a leading vendor in nootropic and cognitive enhancement supplements since 2013. Buy our products that are tested for quality & purity. Highest Quality Nootropic Products at the best prices.

a Google search will give much better details. I'm outa
                time today. Most nootropics are now cheap as, on eBay.
                I Gotta check out Modafinil.
                Last edited by Magpie; 08-19-2014, 01:36 AM. Reason: Added "I"
                Smile and be Happy

Comment

Most websites that I have bought nootropics from over the years,
                  I have deleted those short-cuts, as I haven't ordered from them
                  for years. Mostly I have ordered nootropics from eBay lately. I have
                  saved a couple that I still use as reference. One link below sells a
                  generic version of Modafinil, called Adrafinil 300mg 30caps $33.50

Smile and be Happy

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X