yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Little Sample Bottles Spray Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Sample Bottles Spray Volume

I saw in another thread that someone claimed that the little sample bottles have about 1/2 spray compared to the regular 10 mL bottles.

Is this true?

Depends on which size bottle you are referring to. The ones we used as samples in the beginning: 2ml size where 2 to 1 of the 10ml spray size. The 4 ml bottles we use now I'm not sure about yet.

All these things will be worked out and included on the product information of the new cart. It's where I've been spending every waking second making sure all is up and running for the big launch. I'll see if I can figure it out for you in the next few day and post back. Its a valid question

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you do that Steve.

Wha??? Where have I been!? 4ml samples! That's CRAZY - crazy AWESOME! WOW. I'm going to wager 2/3 of a regular spray? Complete guess though
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

You're very close NuTrix and welcome back.

In the new cart each bottle will have a complete workup on sprays. The 10 ml bottle will actually spray 100 times. The sample bottles are filled to 3 ml but actually hold 5 ml total. At 3 ml you get just about 30 sprays and at 5 ml there is just about 50 sprays. I would say the nozzle is fairly close to the same. Maybe 97% of the 10 ml.

I'll work out the 15 and 30 ml too. I'll also figure out all the droppers and even the tiny sample bottle.

In the meantime I hope this helps

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        DingDingDing! Lucky guess, lol. Thanks Steve And, yes, this is very helpful!

I'll be adding this to the store

Bottle Spray/Drop Chart

4 ml (sample uses 3ml) 30 sprays at 3 ml but will actually hold 5ml total at 50 sprays
      10 ml is 80 sprays but we fill them to 100 sprays
      15 ml is 120 sprays but we fill them to 150 sprays
      30 ml is 240 sprays but we fill them to 300 sprays
      10 ml Oil is 300 drops but we fill them to 380

Steve O

Comment

Bumpety Bump

Just thought I'd Bump up this thread, with posts on details about
        XS spray bottle & oil volumes. Info for everyone, and anyone who
        didn't see these posts yet.
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

Bump and squeeze. Just thought I'd bump up this thread again.
          Smile and be Happy

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the bump, I just copied the info to my laptop for easy reference ^_^

OK?
          Smile and be Happy

Comment

Sorry for reviving this thread, but i was searching for this topic. So the new, 5ml-samples are almost 1:1 compared with the 10ml nozzle? I always read that 2 sprays of the sample is 1 spray of the normal bottle. So i'm a bit confused now.

Comment

Yes, the 5ml samples are the same volume as the 10ml. The 2ml bottles needed 2 sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                I'll be adding this to the store

Bottle Spray/Drop Chart

4 ml (sample uses 3ml) 30 sprays at 3 ml but will actually hold 5ml total at 50 sprays
                10 ml is 80 sprays but we fill them to 100 sprays
                15 ml is 120 sprays but we fill them to 150 sprays
                30 ml is 240 sprays but we fill them to 300 sprays
                10 ml Oil is 300 drops but we fill them to 380
                According to this (10:80,15:120,30:240) 10ml,15ml and 30ml have spray volume of 0.125ml and the big samples (3:30) have a spray volume of 0.1ml.I think when Steve says the 10ml bottles are filled to 100 sprays it means that it actually is a little more than 10ml.So if I'm right the new sample sprays are 80% of the regular sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by stefdude View Post

According to this (10:80,15:120,30:240) 10ml,15ml and 30ml have spray volume of 0.125ml and the big samples (3:30) have a spray volume of 0.1ml.I think when Steve says the 10ml bottles are filled to 100 sprays it means that it actually is a little more than 10ml.So if I'm right the new sample sprays are 80% of the regular sprays.
                  Good maths. Seems correct to me?

Does anyone know how much dabs a 5ml/10ml-spray is?

Comment

Any update about this? What about the 6ml oils? I not sure I understand why Sob and Domination has 6ml instead of 10ml like the other oil product. I guess it would be too much pricey due to being high sexual product?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X